Canelo vs Kirkland close for May 2nd

Boxing is going to die again . Canelo is going get koed and there goes any hope of a future ppv star

I think Canelo takes him out early.

I think Canelo gets a TKO stoppage here pretty early.

In the event that doesn't happen though, I can see Kirkland having some success late when Sauls output drops.

My body is ready.
tumblr_maij70jFCs1rg8g1xo1_500.gif

The best part of the 24/7 is when Anne Wolf said "the little red head mother fucker can fight."

What was the last time Kirkland trained with Wolfe?

What was the last time Kirkland trained with Wolfe?

I think his last fight. She said on the 24/7 that she was waiting on him to start camp for this fight and she found out he was training elsewhere.

Oh. I recorded the 24/7 but haven't watched yet, will do later.

Kirkland looks a little strokefaced in the 24-7

Anyone know what channel this is? HBO?

Canelo is going to beat the brakes off of him. I cant wait.

Canelo is going to beat the brakes off of him. I cant wait.

After seeing Kirkland land that way late hit on Tapia after the ref stopped that fight, neither can I.

Ya that was a dirty shot.

Canelo is going to rape him with body shots.

Canelo is -800.

Joshua Clottey is -3750 over Jorge Silva. I'm sure we're all incredibly excited about this fight.

Canelo is -800.

Joshua Clottey is -3750 over Jorge Silva. I'm sure we're all incredibly excited about this fight.

Thats a badass avatar Ninja scroll. How do you find the ones that move? are you just grabbing GIFs?

Ya that was a dirty shot.

Canelo is going to rape him with body shots.

He could, but I see him setting up dem bombs to Kirklands chin behind a couple stiff jabs. Kirklands been dropped by FAR weaker hitters. If I was Canelo, I'd be eyeballing that chin from the opening bell.

Back