Canelo vs Kirkland close for May 2nd

Yeah, he lost to ishida by KO and used Kenny Adams as his excuse. "Oh he only lost because he wasn't with Ann Wolfe! If he had been flipping tires over while ann ran about yelling ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:!" he would have won for sure."

lol

Ha! That's some funny shit!

I think Kirkland will ko Canelo if he touches him.

Yeah, he lost to ishida by KO and used Kenny Adams as his excuse. "Oh he only lost because he wasn't with Ann Wolfe! If he had been flipping tires over while ann ran about yelling ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:!" he would have won for sure."

lol

roflmao. Agreed. He's world class with Anne and a club fighter without her.

Humberto Soto-Frankie Gomez will be the co-feature.

I like Humberto Soto. underrated action fighter. I think he can beat Gomez.

For a moment there, Frankie was going the way of Panchito Bojado.

I can't imagine Gomez beating Soto, I like this fight. Soto is all action, but he has a craftiness to him aswell.

Put up or shut up time for Gomez.

Now that Boxing is dead for the 123rd time, it's time to move on.
I think Cheesehead beats down Kirkland.
Hopefully Gomez locked away those demons, and shows how talented he is.

Pretty Happy to find out in NZ we will be getting the fight on our SKY channel. We've been getting a lot of live boxing as of late on the tube.

This is going to be one hell of a fight, guys going toe to toe, if Canelo doesn't get knocked out, he's going to win by decision.

I heard this fight was cancelled due to the death of boxing.

I've got Canelo winning this fight but taking some unnecessary punishment during the process. Canelo in 6 or 7 but he is gonna get wobbled along the way. Thats my prediction..(i've been very off lately though)

Back