Canelo vs Kirkland close for May 2nd

At least its not a PPV.

This will really hurt a Mayweather-Cotto II PPV, especially since Cotto won't come cheap. HBO will get 2+ million viewers.

Or if May-Pac does happen, Cotto will have lost a big payday.

Lance Pugmire @latimespugmire

"Ann Wolfe will train Kirkland, @OscarDeLaHoya told me."

Happy for this fight. I hope Canelo KOs this dude hard and then goes onto GGG.

They said from the beginning Canelo would move if this fight was made. Could have been Canelo-Cotto at minute maid.

Oscar said that. Canelo insisted he was fighting on May 2.

Oscar said that. Canelo insisted he was fighting on May 2.

Right but they planned to move if this fight got announced. Canelo fighting Cotto at minute maid, I could have gone dawg. I could have gone.

Lance Pugmire @latimespugmire

"Ann Wolfe will train Kirkland, @OscarDeLaHoya told me."

Awesome news - if WOlfe is training Kirkland I expect an epic bloodbath with Canelo.

Two hard-hitting aggressive pressure fighters that don't take a step back....love it! :icon_twis

Anne Wolfe is nothing more than the excuse Kirkland uses when he gets his ass kicked.

And how many times has he gotten his ass kicked?

I just don't get how you can say it like it's a typical excuse when he has only had one defeat.

Granted he didn't look great against Molina, but it looked like the fight was turning in a bad way for Molina when he got DQd

don't get too pumped cause its not really 100% that wofle will be trainging him.

from a few days ago
http://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/james-kirkland-fighting-without-ann-wolfe-against-canelo/38393

Too bad, it seems like Wolfe really brings the dog out of Kirkland in fights, he needs someone with that kill-or-be-killed mentality coaching him.

Anne Wolfe is nothing more than the excuse Kirkland uses when he gets his ass kicked.

Kirkland lost once and he never made that excuse, some of his fans did, don't be such a hater.

Too bad, it seems like Wolfe really brings the dog out of Kirkland in fights, he needs someone with that kill-or-be-killed mentality coaching him.

Kirkland lost once and he never made that excuse, some of his fans did, don't be such a hater.

Yeah, he lost to ishida by KO and used Kenny Adams as his excuse. "Oh he only lost because he wasn't with Ann Wolfe! If he had been flipping tires over while ann ran about yelling ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:!" he would have won for sure."

lol

Yea no excuse was needed or warranted, he lost because Ishida caught him and Kirkland couldn't recover.

Yeah, he lost to ishida by KO and used Kenny Adams as his excuse. "Oh he only lost because he wasn't with Ann Wolfe! If he had been flipping tires over while ann ran about yelling ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:!" he would have won for sure."

lol

? Lol wut

lol

Ever played GTA V? I imagined Wolfe saying "nigaaaaaah!" ala Lamar in GTA V.

Back