News Canelo vs GGG 3 Sept.17th DAZN PPV

Winner?

• Total voters
Ex girlfriend stalker with hurt feelings... PBC has nothing to do with it.
Take your simpleton logic about turning every thread into a PBC b!tch fest, your obsession with Crawford, your commie political agenda, and your devastated ego somewhere else.
YDKSAB. Its comical to see you pretend to though.

I'm not the one holding pompoms and blushing when you see new interviews on YT. You posted Canelo should fight PBC fighters when same PBC fighters havent fought each other...or Plant...or anyone at all for that matter.

Canelo can do wtf he wants bc he's not a child which is probably why you have a hard time understanding him.

Khan was rabbit.
Guy they made to climb up in weight class despite they knew that Khan is soft puncher even for welterweight .

Nice business matchmaking.:D

No doubt but hand speed alone wont beat Canelo. Need more than that.

I'm not the one holding pompoms and blushing when you see new interviews on YT. You posted Canelo should fight PBC fighters when same PBC fighters havent fought each other...or Plant...or anyone at all for that matter.

Canelo can do wtf he wants bc he's not a child which is probably why you have a hard time understanding him.
PBC lives in your head. Stop saying it to me dummy.
Most boxing fans would love to see Benavidez or Charlo fight Canelo rather than Bivol. If you followed boxing you wouldn't have to act like its unreasonable. You would of already known that.

I mean no two fighters are the same. GGG had BETTER power and aggression than Benavidez. Lara had BETTER cardio and speed. Hell Khan had better speed than Benavidez too. In each of those fights Canelo found a way to neutralize strengths and, by the way, Benavidez has demonstrated a vulnerability to counter punching and guess what? Canelo might be the single best counter puncher in boxing today.

I dispute GGG at 160 having better power than Benavidez, he only stopped average fighters , its overrated and definitely not more aggressive after he was on the backfoot in the rematch, but you are missing the point. The package IS what matters. Canelo could neutralize some aspects but not everything. GGG had power and good boxing skills but he did not have speed or David's size. Canelo has not fought a single fighter with Davids complete package of attributes.

PBC lives in your head. Stop saying it to me dummy.
Most boxing fans would love to see Benavidez or Charlo fight Canelo rather than Bivol. If you followed boxing you wouldn't have to act like its unreasonable. You would of already known that.

Boxing fans are fed up w PBC and their TBA opponents. Its a mockery of the sport.

At no point in time did GGG look in danger of being stopped. He ate a few shots early but Canelo has lost something and wasnt close to finishing the fight.
The first 6 rounds he looked like he was about to get stopped, he wasn’t throwing back, and look timid

Boxing fans are fed up w PBC and their TBA opponents. Its a mockery of the sport.
I dont watch regular/weekly boxing much anymore due to the cruddy matchups. However do you think PBC is worse than Top Rank? When I was watching both regularly, PBC seemed superior.

The first 6 rounds he looked like he was about to get stopped, he wasn’t throwing back, and look timid

I don't think you know what 'looking like he is going to get stopped' means. Let me help you out. It means getting beat up and hurt.

I dont watch regular/weekly boxing much anymore due to the cruddy matchups. However do you think PBC is worse than Top Rank? When I was watching both regularly, PBC seemed superior.

Top Rank did Teo/Loma and Fury/Wilder and Shakur/Valdez and the whole JWW tourney Prograis, Taylor, and Ramirez. They put Crawford in w Gamboa.

The point is Top Rank RISKS their young talent. They risked Shakur, Teo, and Bud and all of them rose to the occasion. They RISKED Fury to a non-TR fighter and he ROSE to the occasion.

PBC does not do THAT at all. PBC cant even make their own fighters fight each other. Just look at Plant, Jermall, and Benavidez - a literal circus.

None of Thurman, Porter, Garcia or Spence would entertain fighting Pacman or Crawford until they left Top Rank. Instead those four feasted on Brandon Rios, Luis Collazo, Josesito Lopez, Sebastiam Formella, Adrian Granados, Ivan Redkach, Carlos Ocampo, and Lamont Peterson. These opponents
are either fringe contenders or over the hill guys with a recognizable name. Rios and Peterson were relevant at 140 (not 147) literally like 5+ years before Spence and Danny fought them. Why didnt any of them fight Crawford during that time? Vergil Ortiz? Pacquiao? Now you can add Jaron Ennis to that list because they wont fight him either unless he signs w PBC.

Top Rank does shady stuff too but eventually they make you earn it. PBC is a diva conveyor belt. One diva after another. I've never bought one of their PPVs not out of spite but because Ive yet to be interested in one. Ive streamed a few though, mostly Furys wins over Wilder.

Reactions: MT5
Top Rank did Teo/Loma and Fury/Wilder and Shakur/Valdez and the whole JWW tourney Prograis, Taylor, and Ramirez. They put Crawford in w Gamboa.

The point is Top Rank RISKS their young talent. They risked Shakur, Teo, and Bud and all of them rose to the occasion. They RISKED Fury to a non-TR fighter and he ROSE to the occasion.

PBC does not do THAT at all. PBC cant even make their own fighters fight each other. Just look at Plant, Jermall, and Benavidez - a literal circus.

None of Thurman, Porter, Garcia or Spence would entertain fighting Pacman or Crawford until they left Top Rank. Instead those four feasted on Brandon Rios, Luis Collazo, Josesito Lopez, Sebastiam Formella, Adrian Granados, Ivan Redkach, Carlos Ocampo, and Lamont Peterson. These opponents
are either fringe contenders or over the hill guys with a recognizable name. Rios and Peterson were relevant at 140 (not 147) literally like 5+ years before Spence and Danny fought them. Why didnt any of them fight Crawford during that time? Vergil Ortiz? Pacquiao? Now you can add Jaron Ennis to that list because they wont fight him either unless he signs w PBC.

Top Rank does shady stuff too but eventually they make you earn it. PBC is a diva conveyor belt. One diva after another. I've never bought one of their PPVs not out of spite but because Ive yet to be interested in one. Ive streamed a few though, mostly Furys wins over Wilder.
I basically agree. I was thinking more of just the weekly free stuff on ESPN and Fox, or wherever PBC does their thing now. I just thought PBC was mildly superior (just based on personal anecdotal experience). Both were bad, though.

I don't think you know what 'looking like he is going to get stopped' means. Let me help you out. It means getting beat up and hurt.

if he didn’t turn it around the way he did he was taking far too much without throwing back

Back