News Canelo vs GGG 3 Sept.17th DAZN PPV

Winner?

• Total voters
Oh it's going down today? For some reason I thought it's in October... Must have mixed it up with some other fight o_O

DAZN continues to show why theyre so incompetent. They should be offering DAZN members PPV for like $40 and non-members standard $75.

The company is guaranteed to go under. Imbeciles running the show
It's $44.99 here in Australia. Very surprising since we normally get fucked the hardest globally for PPVs

Fight interesting but do not care for DAZN , will wait for gifs.

Wow! Yes, this is a great fight. I can't wait! I'm a fan of both Canelo and Golovkin, but go Golovkin!

already 4 and 5 years since their last 2 fights, feels like yesterday again, haha.

wow 65 mil…. This is not going to be a good Saturday night for business for Dazn

DAZN looks to be some kind of charitable foundation. The hung over for the sport once all this investors money is vanished will be epic. Will see if Canelo invest in boxing after retirement. Lol.

Just because Canelo lost does not mean he regressed.

He regressed bc he looked basic AF against Bivol and 40 year old bloated GGG.

Canelo is getting worse not better. He's probably got two more good performances in his belt then he's fringe world talent.

Canelo is getting worse not better. He's probably got two more good performances in his belt then he's fringe world talent.

He’s the same , he hasn’t regressed. Bivol is a bigger guy, and then against GGG he was dominating him for 8 rounds, and G is just a tough old bastard

He looked like he fought someone better than him. You're saying if he fought him 4 years ago it would be different?

Canelo is post-prime. That's what I'm saying

this is possible, I hope not. The guy has been a pro since he was a teenager, lotta miles on that horse. I suspect he is just fatigued, both mentally and physically. His schedule has been one of the most impressive I’ve seen in ages, in quality of opponent and fight per year from a top guy, kind of throwback stuff.

I’ve been saying for quite awhile the guy needs to take some time off. This injury could be a blessing in disguise by forcing him to rest.

this is possible, I hope not. The guy has been a pro since he was a teenager, lotta miles on that horse. I suspect he is just fatigued, both mentally and physically. His schedule has been one of the most impressive I’ve seen in ages, in quality of opponent and fight per year from a top guy, kind of throwback stuff.

I’ve been saying for quite awhile the guy needs to take some time off. This injury could be a blessing in disguise by forcing him to rest.

True and correct on all accounts

Over 60 fights and just 32 years old is nuts, only so much time on that clock before it breaks down.

Back