Canelo vs Derevyanchenko October 26th Las Vegas

Meh, OK fight I suppose but a step down from Jacobs.

I wonder if Kovalev’s recent behaviour is at the heart of the approval.

makes no sense that he wouldnt go after Andrade. it would make his mandatory void, and give him the chance to collect another belt.

makes no sense that he wouldnt go after Andrade. it would make his mandatory void, and give him the chance to collect another belt.
It does seem funny. You’d think DAZN would be all over that one, but maybe they want to build Andrade more (if that’s even possible).

If Canelo didn't fight Deryevchenko next, the IBF was going to make his title vacant and basically gift wrap it for Golovkin. This way, Golovkin doesn't get the opponent or the belt.

If Canelo didn't fight Deryevchenko next, the IBF was going to make his title vacant and basically gift wrap it for Golovkin. This way, Golovkin doesn't get the opponent or the belt.
I know the IBF can be assholes about forcing them but you think they'd impose precedence over a 3-belt unification with Andrade?

I know the IBF can be assholes about forcing them but you think they'd impose precedence over a 3-belt unification with Andrade?
Most likely. If they can get away with it.

Not exactly mad, but they are just waiting for Golovkin to age more.

This could be a good fight but Derevyanchenko will need to be moving a lot in this fight. Can't see him hurting Canelo.

Good, I'm tired of that gift wrapping a belt to make a rematch shit. I dont want to be fooled into a fight because a guy has a meaningless belt, if GGG can still hang with guys like Canelo, let him prove it. Take Andrades scalp then step to Canelo. GGG should be campaigning his ass off to get a fight like that.

Canelo is sticking it to Golovkin taking this fight. Golovkin was supposed to fight Deryevchenko for a vacant title. Now he has nothing.

Soooo Canelo is avoiding Golovkin by fighting a guy GGG could have fought. They could just fight each other, but with that contract DAZN uselessly why does Canelo have to? If you're point is that he is sticking it to him then........good high school high five someone. If it is that he had to fight SD as a way to secure a title (if this is the case), then just say that.

Anyway, based on your comment, this makes Canelo look better, how? Or is this just another way to validate Canelo through A side bias?

I get it, you are biased against GGG, good post.....

Why ever talk the 3rd GGG fight?

What's its prove or whys it warranted?

Lol^!!!!!!!!

Says the guy with a fucking Benny Leonard avatar! The same fighter who fought many guys many times even after he CLEANLY beat them.

Yeah, why have an avatar of a fighter that promotes that grit? And then, to top it off, go argue why a guy who was gifted a draw and then arguably got a majority "win" would have to clear things up? I should wear a CCCP flag at a conservative rally.

Go read a book.

Good, I'm tired of that gift wrapping a belt to make a rematch shit. I dont want to be fooled into a fight because a guy has a meaningless belt, if GGG can still hang with guys like Canelo, let him prove it. Take Andrades scalp then step to Canelo. GGG should be campaigning his ass off to get a fight like that.

He can, but Canelo has openly said he will only fight guys with belts, soooooo......how is that going to work?

One option is GGG vs Andrade gets made, let's hope.

Boxing likes to power bottom its fighters in thankless ways.

Soooo Canelo is avoiding Golovkin by fighting a guy GGG could have fought. They could just fight each other, but with that contract DAZN uselessly why does Canelo have to? If you're point is that he is sticking it to him then........good high school high five someone. If it is that he had to fight SD as a way to secure a title (if this is the case), then just say that.

Anyway, based on your comment, this makes Canelo look better, how? Or is this just another way to validate Canelo through A side bias?

I get it, you are biased against GGG, good post.....
Get the fuck out of here with this snide fanboy crybaby shit.

Back