Canelo vs Chavez Jr in talks. BREAKING: Canelo signed the contract, waiting on Chavez Jr

I think the big difference there is that canelo is avoiding people while golovkin is being avoided by people
I don't believe that at all.
GGGs team is the one that runs from negotiations right into a microphone to scream that the opposition is ducking them.

If he takes that fight it 100% proves to me that the middleweight 160lb champ Canelo was absolutely terrified of fellow 160lb middleweight champ GGG. Wont need to see them fight.
Is this the free non paper view fight Oscar was talking about???????????????

If this isnt the free ppv fight.... WOW
Kirkland,Khan, Smith, Jr, free show case fight TBD. 5 out of 6.
Hope this is just typical bad boxing rumors

Id enjoy seeing JCC catch a beat down but not interested.

I like the fight. Chavez Jr, if focus, can be pretty dangerous.
Dont know if he can make weight though.

Focused Chavez Jr? Is he cousins with motivated Bj Penn?

Chavez jr. Is an overrated can crusher attempting to milk the name of his father..

A lazy, diva of a fighter.

Chavez jr. Will quit in round 8

Focused Chavez Jr? Is he cousins with motivated Bj Penn?

Chavez jr. Is an overrated can crusher attempting to milk the name of his father..

A lazy, diva of a fighter.

Chavez jr. Will quit in round 8
He hung tough with sexy. No way he quits against cinnamon.

He's gonna quit on his stool.

Either way, this fight fucking sucks.
Sucks donkey balls, but apparently I have to discuss every fight rationally because it offends the presidents sensibilities. Or he was wasted, one or the other.

Pretty much does, this isn't UFC with no promoter.
No, his repeated decision not to take the fight says it loud and clear. he doesn't need to speak the words.

He's waiting for golovkin to slow down. I think it's pretty obvious.

No, his repeated decision not to take the fight says it loud and clear. he doesn't need to speak the words.

He's waiting for golovkin to slow down. I think it's pretty obvious.
He doesn't negotiate his fights, you don't know what you're talking about.

So Canelo wasn't willing to go up to 160lbs to face GGG but now will go to 165lbs ???

F*ck Canelo....
Golovkin calls out fighters at catch weights but refuses to negotiate a catchweight fight with Canelo. So fuck Golovkin too, right ?

He doesn't negotiate his fights, you don't know what you're talking about.
Come on, dude. you don't think he is involved, has say in it, or could make it happen if he really wanted? his team works for him. I imagine he tells his team what he wants and they work for it or they tell him what they were offered and he says yes or no to it. I think it's highly unlikely that he is a slave who only gets to fight the people they say he can.

You've gotta be kidding me.

When was the last time JCC jr. weighed less than 168? The fight isn't terrible, but I can't trust JCC to make the weight... If he does he's going to be a zombie.

I believe this will also be Canelo's 6th CW fight.

You've gotta be kidding me.

When was the last time JCC jr. weighed less than 168? The fight isn't terrible, but I can't trust JCC to make the weight... If he does he's going to be a zombie.

I believe this will also be Canelo's 6th CW fight.

If there's a huge payday on the line, I'm sure that he can still do it with pharmaceutical assistance like he has in the past.

If there's a huge payday on the line, I'm sure that he can still do it with pharmaceutical assistance like he has in the past.

Well he is working with Memo now so....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back