Canelo vs Callum Smith Dec.19th DAZN In Texas

Who wins?

• Total voters
This is a bit of a kick in the nuts for GBP they can’t make this fight on DAZN....then canelo splits and fight is on DAZN

Wow I just realized this is only a month out. I know Canelo has been training; has Smith?

Oof that’s a real good matchup. Callum’s gonna be a live dog in this one. Kudos to Canelo man...you can criticize him for a host of reasons but you can’t say he shies away from legit competition.

Think canelo probably wins on points but gonna stick some money on smith. Definitely a live dog

Didn’t Smith look like shet and arguably lose in his recent outing about a year ago? Canelo via TKO to the body in the 8th

I hope Smith has been training for this one and keeping his weight down, otherwise it’s going to look like the Fielding fight.

Smith is going to get the beating of a lifetime if he comes in the same condition he did in his last fight. The dude just cuts too much weight.

Canelo ITD, but Benavidez the fight I really want! see I can take a positive thing and still find a way to say how it isn't as good as it could be. I'd be perfect on commentary.

Smith is hot and cold. Let’s hope we get to see the right one.

Canelo should take this. Good fight.

Back