Canelo vs Callum Smith Dec.19th DAZN In Texas

Who wins?

• Total voters
Benavidez beats Plant, Canelo-Benavidez Mexican vs Mexican American showdown.
More money
Plant vs Canelo would of most likely setup Canelo vs Benavidez.
But if that means Plant vs Benavidez actually happens no complaints here. That would mean 3 great fights instead of 1

Last edited:
Would've preferred Plant but this is still a good fight, however if Smith shows up like he did against Ryder he's getting stomped.

Smith generally brings it when he’s fighting top fighters. I tipped him for the wbss but he looked awful in his first 2 fights. Then dominated groves and beat him easily. He’ll be on it against canelo

Ryder gives everyone in the division a tough fight. He’s much improved in these last 2-3 years

Last edited:
Callum first, and if he win, Billy Saunders and Plant next.

Which big smws has he actually fought, he's linked with a new one each week, feels like he's actually been in with them:confused:

dang bro you really hate Nelo, I know it’s not the same as a fight but dude is sparring Heavies. He’s a thick fella with an iron beard so anything from him is bound to be entertaining, I just hope he fights soon.

How is this a good fight.... Smith got a gift victory against Ryder?

Seems to pay to be a free agent.
A canelo fight with smith to lunch DAZN in the uk is going to be worth a lot to DAZN

Free agency might work for canelo bigger risk and bigger reward but just because others have done it it might now work for him but I can see him doing more fight by fight deals which would make sense for him

Back