Canelo vs Callum Smith Dec.19th DAZN In Texas

Who wins?

• Total voters
Doubt it, if dazn couldn’t meet Smith’s price tag I ’doubt any other network is wiiling to dish out the dough plus Smith, despite his last fight is a much tougher match up than Plant IMO.

Last edited:
Doubt it, if dazn couldn’t meet Smith’s price tag I don’t any other network wiiling to dish out the dough plus Smith, despite his last fight is much more dangerous than Plant IMO.

If he comes back to Dazn for this fight. He does so as his own promoter. De la hoya is out of the way, that was the main reason for the court case, from Canelo”s perspective, don’t work with Golden boy anymore

Okay, this fight I like more than Plant fight. Not that Plant isnt a decent opponent, Smith being the WBSS champ though does lend to my interest in this proposed matchup. I dont know why. Anyway, let's just see Canelo back in action and soon

Smith finally accepted? Holy shit. Great fight.

Canelo critics taking L’s again.

Could also be that Canelo finally met his demand$. Or then again it might've been GBP fault all along. In any event, I've been a critic of his sometimes, and I'm very happy for this news. Canelo gets his. DAZN gets a lifeline. And the fans get competitive fights as opposed to walkovers or gimmicks.

I like that Plant fight better to be honest. But this is still top tier competition. No idea how people can hate on Canelo. Well expect for the tainted meat....but still

Good fight if it happens. If he wins he can follow up with Plant in May.

Back