Canelo/Triple G does 550k-575k

Higher than I thought tbh. It was not a compelling fight despite the hype.

That's on the high end of what I would expect. In order for DAZN to make a little money they'd have to double that? Dumb.

No one asked for this fight. It was clear that Canelo gained ground by the second fight. If anyone thought that a 40 year old GGG was going to do what he did in fights 1&2, then I have a beach house to sell you in the North Pole.

That's a little too quick of a count for PPVs.
But if it sold 575k, 375k at $64.99 and 200k at $84.99, according to Fat Dan, than that's around $41M in revenue. Gate was probably $15M-$20M. So they can pay Canelo and give GGG like a new car or something.

HBO did an amazing job of promoting the first 2 fights. DAZN sucks ass and the promotion for this fight was garbage. Numbers are actually higher than I thought they’d be.

ngl those numbers seem high as fuck for 2022. how many ppv’s did better? did any?

it's not good for names on the card, but it was just a go-through-the-motions fight but with acceptable levels of interest. Then you have Canelo coming off a loss and DAZN just being Dazn.

There was another thread about this fight not being promoted enough, I thought it was but many people I know either missed it or didn’t even know it took place.

Lmao!!!!!!! They are combining the ppv with the subscription #’s to claim they got the mil buys …. Lol!!!!!!

So wait they LOST money making this fight?!

How does a business like this work??? Seems like they are gambling with millions

Back