News Canelo taking DAZN to court

Everyone else: scraping by through a pandemic just trying to keep their heads above water.

Canelo: wants to live as though the pandemic hasn't happened.

Yup. Cherry picking shit opponents for his next fight, while DAZN lays off 1/50 of its employees, while Canelo feel no damage from the global pandemic.

Shitty human. But we know he is entitled. Who else fails two tests and then denies it, getting indignant when it is brough up? A shameless douchebag.

Ali said: "service to others is the rent you pay for your time here on earth."

While Ali was far from the paragon of nobility, I wish more poeple would live by those words.

Damn, the upkeep on Canelo's horses are that high?

f88e1640e2b09b4d9c3ad47da49e83a4.jpg

Shit's about to go down

Huge if true

I knew that there was no way that DAZN was going to pay out that entire contract.

Here's a Twitter thread where the entire complaint is posted.

Last edited:
Dang, Canelo and GBP may end up bending the knee to either ESPN or Showtime/FOX after all of this.

That dazn contract payout seemed outrageous even before the pandemic.

Not really considering if Canelo had brought 10M Mexican-Americans to pay for the DAZN yearly subscription, it would've been worth it. They were too optimistic about that, and the pandemic turned everything to shit.

For starters one judge gave him a draw against Mayweather.

Lara and the first GGG fight.

Other fights he won, but with wider scorecards than should have been.

Now he’s suing because DAZN won’t let him cherrypick a scrub for a belt he had no interest in initially.
Don’t forget how the press and the fans conveniently forget his failed drug tests

Not really considering if Canelo had brought 10M Mexican-Americans to pay for the DAZN yearly subscription, it would've been worth it. They were too optimistic about that, and the pandemic turned everything to shit.
I don’t know about that, ive always maintained that dazn and the whole over the top subscriptions wasnt going to jive with Mexican/Americans even if it meant to watch Canelo fight 3 times a year, in fact many of my family and friends who are Mexican either didnt subscribe or never knew what dazn was

Back