Canelo Speaks Perfect English

I like andrade, but after his last match up I think canelo handles him very well. Andrade actually might be the slightly easier option for canelo right now

I like andrade, but after his last match up I think canelo handles him very well. Andrade actually might be the slightly easier option for canelo right now
Literally all people ever say about Andrade is that he is terrible to watch and his resume sucks and he is waiting on a pay day. No body takes him seriously, or wants to see the fight. Only haters who think Canelos sterling resume is a carefully navigated duck fest and cant let go of their bias want to see this fight. Easier option sure, but what the hell does Andrade bring to the table?

Literally all people ever say about Andrade is that he is terrible to watch and his resume sucks and he is waiting on a pay day. No body takes him seriously, or wants to see the fight. Only haters who think Canelos sterling resume is a carefully navigated duck fest and cant let go of their bias want to see this fight. Easier option sure, but what the hell does Andrade bring to the table?
Well he's certainly shifty, good on the counter. And can keep up the pace which i think is where people were assuming he would match up well to canelo.

Where as canelo breaks most guys down by the 5th round or so, he wouldn't be able ro break andrade down quite the same way. Though imo, it matters not becuase andrade showed alot of difficulty off and on just dealing with Liam William's pressure. That right there showed me how the fight with canelo of all people would go

Well he's certainly shifty, good on the counter. And can keep up the pace which i think is where people were assuming he would match up well to canelo.

Where as canelo breaks most guys down by the 5th round or so, he wouldn't be able ro break andrade down quite the same way. Though imo, it matters not becuase andrade showed alot of difficulty off and on just dealing with Liam William's pressure. That right there showed me how the fight with canelo of all people would go
Agreed on breakdown, I don't think Canelo will have terrible trouble dispatching of him imo

Also, rereading my reply I have no idea why I decided to be like Stuff Jones and suck the life out of thread

Canelo should commentate
Fr I think that would be a great time listening to him call the fight and using fuck about as often as I do and making the other commentators uncomfortable loool. I would love to hear his knowledge and opinions on the mic as well. It would be dope to see that happen, imo.

i rarely saw him speak but i think he is voluntary speaking his native language in the medias beacause he is mexican not sure

Man its funny how Eddie Hearn is Andrades promoter yet he is over there sitting next to Canelo in an uncomfortable position trying not to laugh, he also tells Andrade to calm down cause he is trying to sign Canelo to a long term deal to Matchroom

white privilege. Prolly swims wonderfully too.

Back