Canelo GGG 2 is on

Who wins?

• Total voters
All right, maybe I missed something. Isn't 42.5 better than expected ?
obviously not. didn't you hear? canelo is the A-side, so whatever it is golovkin is making, it's because DLH and alvarez were generous enough to bless his bum soul.

also, awesome that the fight got made! canelo will win it, but i'll be praying to the old gods and the new that gennady can somehow pull it off. no matter which way it goes though, there is absolutely no chance of it being a bad fight.

Disagree. All that back and forth shit gets us fans eating out of their hands.

Canelo becoming a villain and Golovkin being the likeable nice guy will put this PPV through the roof.
For this fight I completely agree.

Your jimmies are rustled badly. Go take a brisk walk.

How are everyone elses pay days when Canelo isnt involved.....? Ill wait.

No one would have said shit if Canelo refused to go over 40%.
Sometimes you're just cutting off your nose to spite your face. GGG is by far the best PPV for him and brings him the most prestige.

Im sure Golovkin is crying in his millions of dollars about the buildup raking them in more piles of cash.
I wish I had a GIF from that scene in Dumb and Dumber where they are crying while watching tv and using the money to wipe their tears.

All right, maybe I missed something. Isn't 42.5 better than expected ?

I didn't mean it like that. They got a good deal. I meant it as no props to GGG's team as they undercut us on a fight. He wasted our time. We were ready to sign. It's frustrating

No knock on you. We're cool. Sorry if it came off like that. I'm just pissed off

I didn't mean it like that. They got a good deal. I meant it as no props to GGG's team as they undercut us on a fight. He wasted our time. We were ready to sign. It's frustrating

No knock on you. We're cool. Sorry if it came off like that. I'm just pissed off
i'm sorry you didn't get the fight, i would've preferred to see canelo fight jacobs, but it was canelo and his team that wasted your time, not GGG.

i'm sorry you didn't get the fight, i would've preferred to see canelo fight jacobs, but it was canelo and his team that wasted your time, not GGG.

Appreciate it.

Gotta disagree there. GGG said that he didn't want the fight then when we came to the table and he knew that we were taking the fight he changed his tune and undercut us. Had nothing to do with Canelo. He was ready to sign too.

Just venting man. I don't mean to take it out on any of the regulars here.

For the record I really like Gennady. Got to know him pretty well leading up to his fight with Danny. He's good people. Just pissed like I said

Golovkin is a far superior boxer and fighter. It won't be close. Wasn't close the first time either. Canelo was up against the ropes half a fight and still got a draw. Patethic.

Hopefully I can get tickets to see this. I expect Canelo to come out firing like the first 3 rounds.

Shocker. When will people learn to not overreact to every step of a public negotiation for the biggest money fight for both sides?

The fight was razor close last time. It's basically GGGs aging vs Canelos PED loss. Seems pretty close still but I'm going with GGG. I'm curious to see how Canelo handles the power au naturel. Canelo didn't win because he only fought in spurts. THat's been his MO for his career and I don't see it changing. GGG didn't win because he didn't go to the body enough, IMO. That's an outlier for him.

Last edited:
I really have little interest for this.

Also how has Canelo winged this when he's supposed to be banned from PED's?

Shocker. When will people learn to not overreact to every step of a public negotiation for the biggest money fight for both sides?

The fight was razor close last time. It's basically GGGs aging vs Canelos PED loss. Seems pretty close still but I'm going with GGG. I'm curious to see how Canelo handles the power au naturel. Canelo didn't win because he only fought in spurts. THat's been his MO for his career and I don't see it changing. GGG didn't win because he didn't go to the body enough, IMO. That's an outlier for him.

What fighters do you work with again? Just curious lmao. You talk a ton of shit for someone who knows fuck all.

I respect fans (good and bad) but you're a clown

Glad they managed to get this fight together. Ridiculous that Canelo still pulled that A side bullshit after pissing hot and almost screwing us out of this fight. 50/50 would've been fair. I hope the scoring is fair this time but with Canelo in Vegas you know it won't be. If GGG stops him that would be EEEEPIC.

@RR Hope Danny crushes Charlo in the fall and gets the winner of this fight next Spring. Kid deserves to headline another PPV.

Back