Canelo GGG 2 is on

Who wins?

• Total voters
I knew the fight would get done. I'm just tired of hearing Abel's BS. Now we have to hear him thru out the promo tour.<DisgustingHHH>

rLL54F.png
<[analyzed}>

I get that the money isn't the same but thats one of the more interesting fights out there for me.

Little dissatisfying but we will make it happen eventually. Got another good fight waiting. We fight everyone

The Clen may be one thing, but no one should say shit about Canelo’s resume or wanting to fight the best ever again. They kicked Golovkin more money than anyone would say was necessary to get the fight done.

Good shit.
Lol you're acting like they did some charity case or out of the goodness of their heart. They know clenelo ain't gonna making that kind of money fighting anybody else. That's the difference between fighting a Liam smith (around 5oo k buys) to fighting them Cotto types (1.5 m buys).
This shit ALWAYS about the business. Fk sentiments and "the fans".

Also, where's those @Marc A collection fools who were like "ZOMG !!! GGG should accept whatever cuz this cash gonna go !" Him n his team successfully stared down Golden Bum n his Cash / Steroid Cow Clenelo and got their man at least another 1o million dollars. That's why they're millionaire agents and you're just forum posters.

Lol you're acting like they did some charity case or out of the goodness of their heart. They know clenelo ain't gonna making that kind of money fighting anybody else. That's the difference between fighting a Liam smith (around 5oo k buys) to fighting them Cotto types (1.5 m buys).

Also, where's those @Marc A collection fools who were like "ZOMG !!! GGG should accept whatever cuz this cash gonna go !" Him n his team successfully stared down Golden Bum n his Cash / Steroid Cow Clenelo and got their man at least another 1o million dollars. That's why they're millionaire agents and you're just forum posters.

We want the winner. Danny is ready to fight. Nobody wants to fight anymore. We're bout that life.

Anyone any time

Good on him as he should get money.

Quick question did you read the email sent back and forth?

Your jimmies are rustled badly. Go take a brisk walk.

How are everyone elses pay days when Canelo isnt involved.....? Ill wait.

No one would have said shit if Canelo refused to go over 40%.

Poor Charlo lol.

How would that work with the shared trainer?
Rozier's already on record saying its Jacobs all the way. Trained him since a kid.

So it's more likely to be Derevyanchenko than Jermall? Just curious.

According to @RR jermal doesn't wanna fight any New Yorker cuz he likes them too much. Finds them very polite as they'll drop him wherever and whenever he wants to go.

Last edited:
Rozier's already on record saying its Jacobs all the way. Trained him since a kid.

According to @RR jermal doesn't wanna fight any New Yorker cuz he likes them too much. Finds them very polite as they'll drop him wherever he wants them to go.

That's bullshit. Vic trained him and took him off the streets. Anyone close to Danny will tell you that

I like Dre. We have rolled together. Even to the extent to fix Paul's trunks.

Ray and Ishe sat in my seats. Dre and I laughed when we were trying to find a sewing needle (he does everything himself) Mikey calls me all the time (would be a good dude to interview)

Love Tony Grano

According to @RR jermal doesn't wanna fight any New Yorker cuz he likes them too much. Finds them very polite as they'll drop him wherever he wants them to go.

He sparred with Danny. That's a fucking fact. We gave him $500 a week and I got him his deal. Marcus sat down and asked me if he could fight when Danny was up al night fighting with his brother

Great news. Props to GGG's team for getting this kind of split.

Canelo wins this, but the money will help GGG get over it.

Last edited:
Back