News Canelo Alvarez Vs Daniel Jacobs May 4

Who wins?

• Total voters
One more reason for people to get off Canelo's dick about fighting top competition.

One more reason for people to get off Canelo's dick about fighting top competition.
Who's done that? He just fought GGG twice. I don't think anyone can have a legitimate bitch that Canelo hasn't been fighting top competition just because he had a gimme fight against Fielding.

Touch and go. Depends
tenor.gif

Congrats @RR this is huge, I respect the shit out of Canelo but you know I'm all Danny here. Good job hope you guys come out on top. Tough fight for sure tho. But I believe!
I'm not going to gossip. I hate that shit

pm me? Kinda gay of me but I love this type of stuff.

And thank you, DAZN. Their platform is worth it for what we've been getting, IMO.

Big fight...that being said not sure how Jacobs wins this

I have no doubt Danny will show up in great fighting shape. That's what he does when the stakes are high. He has the reach, speed and pop to do well, but most of all he has the right legs. He can constantly move around Canelo and prevent him from planting his feet. If anyone can beat Canelo at 160 it's him. That being said I would have been confident in Danny's winning 2 or 3 years ago, but today's Canelo is a different beast.

This is great news anyway. Danny deserves a big money fight.

Gotta be honest I am looking forward to this fight more than either of the GGG/Canelo fights. Can't put my finger on the reason why I just have a hunch it'll be fireworks.

Adding a poll

I think this is 50/50 as long as Jacobs can make 160 healthily and there’s no rehydration clause. Anyone have any idea if Golden Boy is going to limit what Jacobs can weigh on fight night?

Incredible fight! Both are extremely talented... let's see if Danny can pull it off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back