News Canelo Alvarez Vs Daniel Jacobs May 4

Who wins?

• Total voters
Lose to GGG again? Thought he won that the first time as did many others.
I wouldn't call it a robbery. My point was just that's it's cool to have 3 fighters at the top who could all beat each other on a given night. Get one more in there and we could have a sequel to the Fab 4 at the same weightclass.

If Danny comes in focused like he was in the ggg fight I think he wins in reality loses on cards. If he comes in like last time I saw him Csnelo tskes him apart either lopsided dec or ko.

I wouldn't call it a robbery. My point was just that's it's cool to have 3 fighters at the top who could all beat each other on a given night. Get one more in there and we could have a sequel to the Fab 4 at the same weightclass.

I wouldn't call it a robbery either. I hate that term in boxing. I'd rather see Danny move on to Twin afterwards. I don't think GGG wants to fight him again. Actually, I know that he doesn't. Not to take away from their first fight whatsoever

Danny owes them 3 fights now
He had to do what he had to do....... Canelo never fights him unless the money is crazy on his side of cut.. Dsnny is a dangerous fight great decision by Dsnny to just sign it ....... he likely makes way more than ever anyway an if he wins he gets a 50 50 on a rematch for the crazy money.

Congrats man to u an our team hope he does it. If he comes un lime he did ggg fight who knows maybe it can happen.

I wouldn't call it a robbery either. I hate that term in boxing. I'd rather see Danny move on to Twin afterwards. I don't think GGG wants to fight him again. Actually, I know that he doesn't. Not to take away from their first fight whatsoever
Jacobs would beat the shit out of Charlo.

He had to do what he had to do....... Canelo never fights him unless the money is crazy on his side of cut.. Dsnny is a dangerous fight great decision by Dsnny to just sign it ....... he likely makes way more than ever anyway an if he wins he gets a 50 50 on a rematch for the crazy money.

Congrats man to u an our team hope he does it. If he comes un lime he did ggg fight who knows maybe it can happen.

It's not a bad deal at all. Nobody is complaining.

Thanks brother

I am going with Saul. He gonna be too fast and having Danny looking as Old as he Looks.

I will be shocked if BJS ever signs q legitimate fight. Pussy

idk. when sitting in his camper, the fire alarm low battery sound chirping away (bad sign for anyone NOT on heroin), he seemed serious about retirement. GGG negotiations r all over the rags, or were.

good ass fight, glad we arent getting ggg-canelo 3 right now

very good matchup, Jacobs receiving another big fight that he worked for it.

i wouldnt find the biggest upset if Jacobs end up winning it, he have the tools to score well

i'll be rooting for jacobs, but this is going to be a tough one. canelo fights like a tank and i doubt danny can stop him, and winning a decision against him isn't very likely. anything other than a complete domination means alvarez is winning, and no one at 160 can dominate him like that... but i will definitely be cheering for the miracle man. he has the tools to be #1.

still, i'm glad jacobs finally got his shot. hopefully he's making a career-high payday.

i hope this sets a good trend for 2019, i want the guys at 160 to mix it up. charlo, ggg, derevyanchenko, andrade... so many good fights, not to mention the fact that someone needs to put a beating on BJS already.

Canelo is on another level. He is going to spark him out cold.

What weight is it at? MW / SMW / CW?

Respect to Canelo for taking on the hardest fights to be made. Happy for Jacobs getting his shot. May the best man win.

Respect to Canelo for taking on the hardest fights to be made. Happy for Jacobs getting his shot. May the best man win.

Saul has taken nothing but tough fights once he hit the show. Cotto,Floyd, Cintron, GGG, Trout, Lara, Sugar. He has taken on all comers.

Dude fought Golovkin in September, now he's fighting Jacob's in May. People who were talking shit about him fighting Fielding should get a little perspective. This is badass.
A litttle more perspective. If Canelo wins, he's not only finally #1 p4p but now its time to start talking about where he fits on ATG lists...already!

Back