Canelo actually did better than I thought he would

I never said I though he won I just implied It was more competitive than the reasonable scores would indicate. IMO, it was much more competitive. I would go so far as to say, "it was the most competitive one sided score fight I can remember." Many of those round were razor thin Mayweather rounds, with Floyd out maneuvering the Kid but just barely.

I dont see how a person could dog the young man for a such a beautiful performance. He simply was in with a man his limited opposition did not prepare him fully to handle.

Good post. This was a great fight to watch and Canelo made a great account of himself as a skilled fighter. The reason I say this is because Saul was trying to beat Floyd at his own game and did it very well for large portions of the fight. He obviously has the tools, and a great mind, but he isn't as fluid in transition from defense to offense as Floyd is, but he is young and will get better.

Terrible post. Boxing is better off without people who can't score fights watching them and offering their armchair opinions of what's going on.

May I ask, what is your opinion of the fight and Canelo's performance and future?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back