Cancelled TV shows that you thought had potential

John Doe
V
The Event
Surface
Flash Forward
Day Break
V sucked horribly bad. The most pathetic resistance ever. Horrible acting, horrible plot progression. V should make for a good show but both versions have failed. The jingoistic/patriotic aspects of the show are amusing too, given that the idea was originally based on Sinclair Lewis's It can't happen here.

The only thing good about thet show was mamma and daughter lizard.

Pete vs. Life, interesting concept for a comedy that actually pulled it off. That show lasts 11 episodes, whilst absolutely TERRIBLE stuff has been on for years.

PLaymakers on ESPN. Followed a professional football league (like NFL) through a season, showing their trials and tribulations, ups and down, etc. ESPN got pressure from the NFL because they believed it portrayed the NFL in a bad light (shown drug use, ect). had potential. would have loved to seen it continue.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playmakers

HBO/Showtime connected: Life and JourneyMan started pretty decent too.

Arrested Development got stopped in it's prime. It came back, but I only watched like 4 episodes and got bored. One chick got plastic surgery and didn't look hot anymore, her daughter on the show gained weight and had a horrible haircut. The plot went to shit. Michael staying in the dorm and becoming a total moron really took me out of the show. Maybe it finished strong, but Idk if I'll ever bother to finish it. It lost the magic, to much changed.

inb4 serenity

Dang.

OK,

jvUIXl5K4Y1Ig.jpg

Lights Out on FX? LOL that was a terrible show. Despite my love and interest in boxing, that show was hardly watchable.

yeah i thought it had potential until like the 2nd episode.

How to make it in America and Two guys and a girl.

Heroes I loved that show they should have kept it running

Heroes had probably the fastest descent ever from awesome to awful in TV history.

Back