Cancelled my UFC/Viaplay subscription

Im talking about champions . Theres been 17 !! pull outs from main and co-main events this year alone , and it's only July ! . There could be many reasons for this and money could be one of them , steroids is another. The most likely however is fighters fighting at the wrong weight. Also , i dont think lts coincidental that these pullouts almost always happen so close to fight night that it becomes impossible to find a legit replacement in time

Because of USASDA

Notice this trend started around the same time USADA came into play

In theory the most people the UFC could have lost was when Lesnar lost the HW belt and Rousey lost the belt.

I pay 25 euro a month to see all UFC events live (Only main cards in 99% of the events) + some football and tennis.

I too am dissapointed with the pull out but let's be real, there are more good fights on the card and if you are a true fan you will still be excited despite the loss of (imo) the best fight on the card

Is it safe to say that the amount of money fighters get from endorsements , sponsorships etc as champions is a major reason we get these late pullouts ? Shit is getting ridicules to the point where i cancelled my Viaplay ( channel that airs UFC in Scandinavia ) subscription. Be it money , steroids or whatever ,im tired of these "slipped on a banana piel " excuses that always seem to happen as close to fight date as possible so that a replacement fight against a relevant fighter becomes impossible.

2018 UFC is trash
Hey Tony Ferguson didn't slip on a banana peel but he might as well have when he pulled out. That pissed me off. He's in some dark studio somewhere wearing sunglasses indoors like a douche and slips and messes his knee up on some camera wires. Fucking 3 stooges shit.

Its so disappointing. I'm sick of it

Back