Cancelled my UFC/Viaplay subscription

NinjaSpider

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Is it safe to say that the amount of money fighters get from endorsements , sponsorships etc as champions is a major reason we get these late pullouts ? Shit is getting ridicules to the point where i cancelled my Viaplay ( channel that airs UFC in Scandinavia ) subscription. Be it money , steroids or whatever ,im tired of these "slipped on a banana piel " excuses that always seem to happen as close to fight date as possible so that a replacement fight against a relevant fighter becomes impossible.

2018 UFC is trash

Cool to know.

no one cares bro. the train keeps moving with you or without you

no one cares bro. the train keeps moving with you or without you

Obviously . It's not a sympathy thread. Im saying theres a chanse fighters are pulling out on purpose and therefore i am cancelling my subscription

Is it safe to say that the amount of money fighters get from endorsements , sponsorships etc as champions is a major reason we get these late pullouts ? Shit is getting ridicules to the point where i cancelled my Viaplay ( channel that airs UFC in Scandinavia ) subscription. Be it money , steroids or whatever ,im tired of these "slipped on a banana piel " excuses that always seem to happen as close to fight date as possible so that a replacement fight against a relevant fighter becomes impossible.

2018 UFC is trash

1488427_o.gif

2018 UFC is trash

Good, now just stream it for free and shit post in the PBP threads like any reasonable Sherbro has been doing for the past 5+ years.

The last time I bought a PPV Anderson wasn't even in the UFC.

We know you are angry TS, I feel your pain.
This was my favourite fight on the card

The last time I bought a PPV Anderson wasn't even in the UFC.

To be fair, the viaplay sub costs 40$/month and with that i get all ufc events and some boxing. So in theory the sub is a really good one. However, the things i pointed out in the OP have now become so bad that i can't even justify 40$

He has concussion symptoms you ass.

Sounds like you weren't a real UFC fan anyway. Have a nice life

People want UFC fighters to be paid like other athletes when they can't even show up healthy for a fight.

Lol if these ufc fighters all got paid like Conor WME would go out of business

the fighters aren't pulling out on purpose but when their incentive is to keep the belt by not fighting they are doing things that sub consciously lead to themselves pulling out.

2018 UFC is trash

You realize the average pay for UFC fighters is about the same as middle wage salary wise right?..these guys arent getting paid lebron james money...or even mayweather money...your try justifying fighting with a concussion for a couple hundred grand? ..lmao

so.... they're getting paid too much, and that's why they pull out of fights?

Your AV is accurate AF.

You realize the average pay for UFC fighters is about the same as middle wage salary wise right?..these guys arent getting paid lebron james money...or even mayweather money...your try justifying fighting with a concussion for a couple hundred grand? ..lmao

Im talking about champions . Theres been 17 !! pull outs from main and co-main events this year alone , and it's only July ! . There could be many reasons for this and money could be one of them , steroids is another. The most likely however is fighters fighting at the wrong weight. Also , i dont think lts coincidental that these pullouts almost always happen so close to fight night that it becomes impossible to find a legit replacement in time

Back