Cancel Maldonado vs Stipe

Outsider524

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
And make it Soa vs Stipe. Much better fight

I know the UFC has 2 up and coming stars and wouldn't want them to knock each other off the ladder. But it would be a much better fight with more purpose . Stipes fight vs Mald is just kind of a given fight for Stipe and thats nothing against Mald.

And Soa doesnt Have much HW's to waste his time with like Meathead or Schaub but lets see if he is worth the hype by putting him agaisnt Stipe.

They're not going to make Miocic vs Soa in Brazil and the finale still needs a main event.

won't work in Brazil.

Just give Soa honorary, temporary Brazilian citizenship.

I will bump this when Brawldonado uses that sweet science for the W

Lol I love watching Maldo fight but he's not going to be beating much top 10 fighters sure he'll give them a good fight by not getting KTFO after 30 punches to the head. But other then that he really has nothing to offer Stipe.

Where as Soa seems like Stipe would be in for a fight unlike his passed couple.

And make it Soa vs Stipe. Much better fight

I know the UFC has 2 up and coming stars and wouldn't want them to knock each other off the ladder. But it would be a much better fight with more purpose . Stipes fight vs Mald is just kind of a given fight for Stipe and thats nothing against Mald.

And Soa doesnt Have much HW's to waste his time with like Meathead or Schaub but lets see if he is worth the hype by putting him agaisnt Stipe.

Damn, I didn't even know that JDS pulled out. And Maldonado is the replacement? :rolleyes:

Maldonado is an exciting fighter to watch but he's not going to be a title contender so you don't need to protect him.

I like Stipe/Fabio should be exciting. They should do Rothwell/Soa next.

SOOOO How is this going to work? The winner gets Overeem? Werdum fights Cain in December in Mexico, I can only assume since Cain has been injured, and is on the calendar, so no interim champ is needed, that Cain will fight within 6 months after that is he beats Werdum.

I can only ASSUME if Dos Santos beat Miocic, he woulda been fighting Overeem. Bigfoot got waxed by Cain, Browne got handled by Werdum, only person above Overeem that isn't on the schedule this year or injured is Barnett... But I cant imagine Silva is thinking him for a contender fight since Browne KOd him last year...

Just asking

Though I disagree and think it will be an interesting fight. That is what UFN was about, getting the no names some media exposure....That and more money for the UFC machine.

On the Rogan Podcast they said they we're trying to get someone to fight Vitor on short notice. Doubt that's gonna happen though.

This fight was awful and it lasted a blink of an eye. Why does Maldanado look like a drug addict he seems like he is having a hard time going from LHW to HW....

I just dont see what the fights purpose was other than to be filler. Stipe isnt going to get a better ranking spot now, so looks likemhed fight Browne? The HW division is a mess right now...UGH!

Back