Social Cancel Culture now targeting Stand Up Comedians

Milton_Gracie

Platinum Card
Banned
Reaction score
Dude comedians were some of the first to be targeted and/or call out cancel culture. They have been talking about how it’s impossible to do a bit without offending someone for years.
Do you think if that Chinese guy were black, Hinchcliffe would have told the audience “let’s give it up for that filthy fuckin n-word”?

Do you think if that Chinese guy were black, Hinchcliffe would have told the audience “let’s give it up for that filthy fuckin n-word”?
It'd be just as unfunny.
Hinchcliffe little skinny ass would wreck you.
You're talking to a Sherdog.com poster buddy. You think he could even last a minute against a 8'3" 520 lb behemoth like me?

It'd be just as unfunny.

You're talking to a Sherdog.com poster buddy. You think he could even last a minute against a 8'3" 520 lb behemoth like me?
His half gay big mouth would bite down on your balls and bring you to your knees Mr. Wadlow plus he is basically best friends with The Undertaker so you best be careful what you say.

What does that have to do with anything? I think you and I are holding different conversations.

Whatever tough guy. You just be someone’s prison bitch.
I've been to prison before and didn't get ANY dick. TV and movies really play it up but it doesn't happen often in real life, unfortunately.

I've been to prison before and didn't get ANY dick. TV and movies really play it up but it doesn't happen often in real life, unfortunately.
OH so you love the cock? Well then....I guess you are talking about beating up Hinchcliffe in a different way. Have at er lol

If you look at the people who immerse themselves in SJW movements and cancel culture - they are completely fucking joyless people. They don't have a shred of joy or fun in their lives, basically they've been brainwashed into this mindset of "people are suffering and so all of us should suffer with them". There is no room for laughter in their lives, because racism exists. The two things cannot coexist to these people, so comedy is an obvious target for these absolute joyless cunts. They need to get a life, every single one of them.

Yeah this has been going on for a minute. Just think about the reaction to Chappelle's Netflix specials. When critics realized they couldn't shame him into playing along they tried review bombing him. I think his most recent special had a literal 0 critic score and like a 98/99+ audience score.

They only finally changed his tomato meter when it became clear that the general public was calling bullshit. I've heard comedians in interviews talk about how the current climate is getting to some of them, but luckily we have a few who are willing to stick to their guns. If a comedian isn't funny, don't go/watch his show. It's that simple.

Edit: haha https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/dave_chappelle_sticks_and_stones it's still only at a 35%. It's basically just an admission by these critics that they shouldn't bother reviewing standup.

Back