Canadians: Need Cheap Gear?

I like you already. Someone who not only pays attention, but actually gives a damn enough to do something about it. My first UPS experience was a hoodie from Everlast a couple of years ago. I ordered it from their website for $45 + $13 shipping. It arrived at my door and they required $94 to release it after UPS brokerage fees were applied.

I called Everlast and they played ignorant. I would love to see UPS take more heat over these practices. I spread mud about them every chance I get.

I've had these problems too, and it's complete fucking bullshit. What the hell, NAFTA only applies to some companies?

They do it knowing that your screwed either way. I hate them (UPS) with a passion.

FedEx also has an Estimated Duties and Taxes link on their site as well... I THINK that USPS and FedEx have the same brokerage table, so you might be able to share that info... UPS on the other hand... YIKES! You want to receive a package, not get raped by it!

Fullcontact, I tried to order something from your site but I didn't see the USPS option. I reside in Canada. Any help?

Back