Canadians Banned for Life from US, for Owning Marijuana Company Stocks

americas cannabis laws are a microcosm of all its problems in general.

decriminalization is the only sane option at this point, but the prison industrial complex has our leaders too deep in its pockets. this should be a nonpartisan issue.
somehow the right hi jacked pots being bad and climate science being a hoax

Its cool to sell guns to mentally deranged people but whatever you do don't invest in weed companies!!!!
The logic of the weakest, most whiny people in the world. That's literally the formula.

bagholders lose their right to visit America. no problem with it. bagholding scum. weed stocks suck.

Americans can invest in these companies btw. This guy was a large holder. Not your average guy.

From the link:

Jordan Sinclair, a spokesman for Canopy Growth, the world's largest medical marijuana company, said facing a border ban is concerning, but it hasn't been an issue with anyone at the Smiths Falls, Ont., company.

"We've never had any challenges at the border," he said. "When I'm asked at the border what I do for a living, I tell them I work for a cannabis company, a federally regulated one."

Canopy Growth became the first cannabis-producing company to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange last May.

Last edited:
Smh.

And here in PA, Gov. Tom Wolf said "he doesn't think the state is ready" to legalize recreational use.

Smh again.

Back