International Canadian woman and Italian boyfriend missing in Burkina Faso

I read a diverse range of views and news sites.
Always looking for someone to argue with eh, I find it odd you would go out of your way to give those types of sites a look. Maybe that’s why some people are so adamant that racism is a world wide plague.

Last edited:
No. I just read them, occasionally.
They are just a fraction of the places I visit. I read everything , from Mainstream news to Alt-Right to everything in-between . From domestic news sources to foreign papers.
<DontBelieve1>

Always looking for someone to argue with eh, I find it odd you would go out of your way to give those types of sites a look. Maybe that’s why some people are so adamant that racism is a world wide plague.
Didn't you read where I said I don't post there.
Why do you find it odd that a person would read a wide range of opinions ? What's the good in only reading something one agrees with.

Didn't you read where I said I don't post there.
Why do you find it odd that a person would read a wide range of opinions ? What's the good in only reading something one agrees with.

Heh, I think you're the only person I've ever heard on this forum admitting to read storm front etc. I think most people can have a good idea what opinions those places have without needing to read it themselves actively.

Heh, I think you're the only person I've ever heard on this forum admitting to read storm front etc. I think most people can have a good idea what opinions those places have without needing to read it themselves actively.
Obviously he feels the need to read about the evil white man as much as he can. We get it we’re all racist...

I agree it's sad. We should all be able to explore the world, sadly, this is not a reality with the world today. Too much uncertainty and violence. Young people and old alike need to pay attention to travel warnings and do some research beforehand.

I traveled the world....except for Africa. Fuck that shit.

Probably kidnapped for ransom. There's an Australian doctor whose been kidnapped and held by some terrorist group there for over three years now I think (he ran a clinic there for 40 years with his wife, whom they've released).
Since Canada doesn't pay ransoms supposedly, she may be screwed. Although Italy has a history of ransoming it's citizens.
Looking at the reforestation projects in Togo and the pictures, I bet they were neo-hippies with WWOOF. Which explains why they thought driving across Burkina Faso by themselves would be fine.

Edit: Not on the WWOOF projects, but Zion Gaia apparently. So same deal.

They were physically weak, but at work their (likely, I could be wrong) uppity hyper-liberal attitudes made them able to bully actual strong people. White people in general have lost a bit of their jungle sense, and are just getting kind of stupid based on the feminine, pro-weakness qualities that make somebody "survive" in the social construct of the modern western world. They think their uppity attitude and strong office bitch politic game make them real survivors.. Once the cameras are off, you can smell their weakness. They are the first to cry and grovel instead fight as soon as a real situation occurs.

Something I like about black people; they haven't lost all their jungle sense. They know not to mess with people that aren't afraid irl.

Having a general idea what the site says and knowing what they say on many specific current issues is 2 different things. You are not going know the later unless you check them out from time to time.

Obviously he feels the need to read about the evil white man as much as he can. We get it we’re all racist...
Nah, just individuals like you, who espouse or support the same sentiments and then get mad when people criticize you for it/

Nah, just individuals like you, who espouse or support the same sentiments and then get mad when people criticize you for it/
Would love to know where anything I’ve posted is racist. Fuck you are such a troll

Would love to know where anything I’ve posted is racist. Fuck you are such a troll
I don't keep track of you, but I do notice your penchant for siding with posters who attack me because I criticize WNism, in the threads that specifically come down to race.

The critics are saying the Chinese are putting these countries into a debt trap, and it isn't limited to Africa, as they have done it with Sri Lanka. When these poor countries can't repay back loans, the Chinese take their ports or other valuable resources.
At least chinese gifts to their politicians are safe in the cayman islands/swiss banks. Military expansion through welfare.

I don't keep track of you, but I do notice your penchant for siding with posters who attack me because I criticize WNism, in the threads that specifically come down to race.
You have zero clue what you’re talking about I have never once made a racist comment on here or sided with a racist comment. If you find one I would love to address it

It's not 1 story. Your retarded attitude is exactly what got these people kidnapped, the chicks raped and beheaded a few weeks ago, and the couple who got murdered a few weeks before that. But since you're not a bigot, maybe you should take a trip to one of these shitholes so you can come back and let everyone know about the enriching experience.
Don’t pretend those other threads weren’t right wingers having no clue where Morocco or Tadjikistan is and why the tourists travelled there.

Don’t pretend those other threads weren’t right wingers having no clue where Morocco or Tadjikistan is and why the tourists travelled there.

Yeah... Burkina Faso isn't Morocco (or Tajikistan).
Morocco has remarkable political stability (by regional standards). Burkina Faso's last major upheaval was 2014, but they don't exactly have the security situation in hand..

Hmm, is there any way we can get a social media campaign going to guilt all SJWs into going to a nation like this? You know, like "if you REALLY are for justice and are NOT a racist, you would actually GO to where they need our help the MOST and hug them and give them our support personally!"...and maybe start a gofundme to get the ball rolling?!?

Damn bro, is that really your take away here?

A short google of Burkina Faso reveals articles on genital mutilations, burning of people, kidnappings, cannabalism....the four seasons in Bahamas it’s not

Ouch, burning and cannibalism does not sound like a fun vacation. I do hope they are alright and eventually arrive home in a safe manner but I would not be shocked if the worst happens.

Back