International Canadian woman and Italian boyfriend missing in Burkina Faso

You are then not aware of some of the sentiments expressed on far right sites. Note: I didn't say that sentiment was expressed here.
I just looked up this stormfront forum. It’s not a right wing forum it’s a full on white supremacy forum. I think there’s a vast difference. I won’t repeat anything I read there people here can use their imaginations.

Last edited:
Don't vacation in Africa.

Put this story on here before. I have this girl who I accidentally added on FB but she was pretty hot so I kept her on my friends list. She just posted a couple months ago how it had been her 3 year anniversary since escaping her kidnappers in South Africa. She talked about how she still thought about the girls who were locked up there and wondered what they were doing.

the good thing about Chinese neocolonialism in Africa will be it's disastrous impact on China, not for what happens in Africa

There's a reason all those projects were denied loans from the IMF and World Bank, just like that highway being built in Montenegro right now by the Chinese
They are attempting to pull off basically what the US did in Latin America w/ Banana Republics (give out loans for infrastructure projects that have ZERO possibility of being repaid back, then you take over everything with interest), and it's going to fail horribly
The critics are saying the Chinese are putting these countries into a debt trap, and it isn't limited to Africa, as they have done it with Sri Lanka. When these poor countries can't repay back loans, the Chinese take their ports or other valuable resources.

As dangerous as many parts of Africa are, i'm noticing a stunning dearth of vids on LiveLeak and BestGore.
probably related to lower cell phone usage overall, but it's also hard then to necessarily blame people for venturing in as they may think it's exaggerated

In reality it's probably not much worse than going to Jamaica and leaving your resort, which may not be saying much, but it's also not certain death either. It's hard to go by official death stats as the worst countries don't have the infrastructure or lack of corruption needed to adequately collect that info.

I guarantee, for example, that Pakistan and Bangladesh's murder rates aren't accurately reported

The critics are saying the Chinese are putting these countries into a debt trap, and it isn't limited to Africa, as they have done it with Sri Lanka. When these poor countries can't repay back loans, the Chinese take their ports or other valuable resources.
I know, that's why I equated it to our banana republics.

I don't think they're going to A) extract what they want out of those places nor B) necessarily going to have the logistical capabilities to keep those operations running in the events they do take over

That's also relying on those African countries to remain stable and not try to expropriate any FDI measures into their countries, ala Venezuela. Not something i'd personally count on, but then again who am I haha

They don't have the military or will needed to use it to enforce any of these things like we did either
edit: they do in the S. China Sea, but even there they avoid Japan's military.

@Sohei's comment is objectionable mostly because it presumes these were wide-eyed yuppies, rather than experienced travelers (what they are), and that only naive people would travel to an entire continent. Not everyone who travels is doing so for relaxation and pampering. At least he didn't have to go the shithole route.

Thats why I prefaced it by saying 'not to be callous'. Its admirable that people are willing and courageous enough to travel to dangerous places like these but at the same time its also kind of foolish.

There are plenty of safer alternatives out there and the idea that you have to literally travel to every corner of the Earth before you die(even dangerous ones) is silly.

Ive had people trying to get me to travel to Mexico with them for years, but most of these people arent really updated about all the danger and crime there.

All that said, people should travel and explore the world as much as they can, just be safe about it.

I didn't say the warroomers specifically expressed those sentiments about China in Africa . What does apply to some posters is similar sentiments found in both places on other racial issues.
Why are you on places like stormfront or other racist websites in the first place?

No it's not. Which places in Africa are safe enough for tourists that you'd feel great about your sister going there alone? It's not limited to Africa either. "Developing countries" that never seem to develop are all in the shithole category and traveling there is a lot riskier than 1st world countries. Hell, Morocco was probably their best bet on the continent and even that turned into a rape and beheading.
While it is true that many areas of Africa should be avoided that is not true of all.

the issue is not raising the alarm on the 'risk' areas (and there are many) but rather acting like all risk is equal there. Morocco is a safe country to tourist and the recent incident does not change that any more than saying Vegas is not safe due to the Shooter.

That is just irrational nonsense to say Vegas is not safe and point to that incident to dismiss anyone who suggests otherwise and I hope you can see why the same logic applies outside Vegas.

I travel a lot and never stick to the beaten path but i also research and am a smart travel and I am a big explosive male so I take all that into account knowing I am likely last on the victims list. Still, even being a big explosive male the least safe I have felt were in East St Louis and Detroit around the basketball stadium.

I felt in both instances I had to absolutely make sure I looked like I knew where I was going and I belonged and to not look lost or like a tourist. Harlem was a breeze.

if I had a sister I would tell her to go with friends to Casablanca or Tangiers or Marrakesh in Morocco and enjoy well before advising her to go to east St Louis or that area of Detroit or many other areas in other US cities.

As dangerous as many parts of Africa are, i'm noticing a stunning dearth of vids on LiveLeak and BestGore.
probably related to lower cell phone usage overall, but it's also hard then to necessarily blame people for venturing in as they may think it's exaggerated

In reality it's probably not much worse than going to Jamaica and leaving your resort, which may not be saying much, but it's also not certain death either. It's hard to go by official death stats as the worst countries don't have the infrastructure or lack of corruption needed to adequately collect that info.

I guarantee, for example, that Pakistan and Bangladesh's murder rates aren't accurately reported

what sort of vids ?

The critics aren't building hospitals, roads and bridges.
The critics are some of the people paying for these projects .
These projects the Chinese are doing aren't necessarily a good thing ; they can be in some cases and in other cases they are nothing but white elephants.

Yes, he put it perfectly.

The thing is, no one disputes that it's a dangerous place. But the right celebrates when they see liberal "do gooders" get their liberal come-uppance.

Edit: lemme narrow that to 'the warroom right'
Schadenfreude. Really ugly.

Do you have an account on those types of websites? Stormfront etc?
No. I just read them, occasionally.
They are just a fraction of the places I visit. I read everything , from Mainstream news to Alt-Right to everything in-between . From domestic news sources to foreign papers.

Back