Social Canadian Vaccine Passports begin Thursday

Yet no one I know has had it, and no one I know has lost a family member or had one hospitalized from it. We just went into lock down #3.

30k people have had it in our province of 1m. Honestly if it weren't for the masks and the media I wouldn't have been able to tell we were in a pandemic. Here we are though, tons of my friends are about to get this experimental drug injected this week and their going to vax passport the rest of us into submission if we don't.
speak for yourself. I work in a hospital so I se it every day. I've known people who've gotten real sick from it. One friend's lungs was so battered up that she might need a lung transplant. NOt sure where you live but you have live under a rock to not know anyone who's had it.

My daughter is doing distance learning cause 2 kids in her class tested positive last week.

So what is the government requiring this for then? If it's strictly for international travel then I'm actually fine with it.

It's in the article. The technology is developed for international travel, and it's just being made optionally available to just businesses that choose in Quebec province.

It's in the article. The technology is developed for international travel, and it's just being made optionally available to just businesses that choose in Quebec province.

Yeah I kind of skipped out on the article when I realized it had nothing to do with the US. I actually don't see any problem with this being used for international travel. My concern would be if governments started using this technology to tell groups of people where they can and can't be under the pretext that they are spreading COVID. I guess we'll cross that bridge if we ever get there.

Good chatting with you.

I'm legitimately feeling a lot of unease about this country at the moment. State-funded media and figure heads like Tam are pushing fearmongering headlines and the idea that full vaccination doesn't mean a return to normal life because protection "isn't 100%." Nothing in life is 100%. The goalposts haven't even moved to another galaxy; they've been moved to be essentially unattainable. Somehow the citizenry is fine with this to a disquieting degree, is fully compliant and have been conditioned to blame the minuscule number of lockdown skeptics for the ongoing misery that the government is putting them through. There's a massive authoritarian and persecutory bend to what people are suggesting, as though persecuting other citizens will stop what the government is doing to them - it's nonsense logic, stockholm syndrome-like. In many ways this is worse than last year because "normal life" is starting to become a distant memory and the average person has been brainwashed to all hell in the past year - when faced with outrageous demands they've lost the natural healthy outrage they used to have. The biggest threat of this virus doesn't come from the physical world, it's a negligible virus facing vaccinated seniors. The real threat is social and political.

Another GOAT comment from GOAT poster. You couldn't have described it any better.

<RomeroSalute>

@Rational Poster

You think the West is the exception and not the rule when it comes to male dominance. History and biology tells you why males were dominant and fighting large scale pitched battles. With that said, women still managed to obtain positions of power and influence throughout the world.

Western society is not naturally corrupt and male dominance in society is not a sign of corruption. This is a global cultural norm spanning thousands of years.

The objective is simple. Get half baked Marxist intellectuals (feminists, race theorists, race activists, social activists) into positions of power so they can dismantle the West and let male dominated communist countries like China take over.

I never said the west was the exception. Just that it's pretty undeniable that it's both male dominated and corrupt for the entire span of western civilization.

I also never said that male domination was the reason for the corruption either.

@Rational Poster

Well the feminists most certainly do think males are the problem.

Explain how it was corrupt the entire span of Western Civilization. Explain how the culture was corrupt. Everything about Western civilization. What made it so distinct from others?

I never said it was distinct from others. The only real distinction in that regard is geography. All I said was that calling it a corrupt patriarchy is accurate, as were most human civilizations. Humanity in general tends toward corruption.

In defense of feminists, males have been in control the entire time, so while they may not necessarily be the problem itself in all cases, they are almost certainly responsible for the problems we face today.

@Rational Poster

Nice dodge.

If you don't mind: Explain how it was corrupt throughout its entire history. Explain how the culture was corrupt. Everything about Western civilization.

How about you explain how it was not instead?

I mean the bible itself, is filled with ancient tales of human corruption.

Christianity itself is designed as a bull work against our innate corruption.

@Rational Poster

You can't back up your claim and are now trying to worm your way out.

It wasn't corrupt. Clothing styles, architecture, medieval/renaissance fairs, pilgrimages, simply going to church etc. How was that corrupt?

Of course there have been many cases of government corruption in every country's history and there's always the struggle against tyrants taking rights and freedom.

But that does not mean the society itself is corrupt and must be eradicated.

The entire concept of Christianity is the belief that all humans are corrupt and need to seek forgiveness from a higher power for their sins.

It's pretty basic surface level stuff.

@Rational Poster

I can agree with that, but that's clearly not the case here.

Are you saying all Westerners are corrupt and therefore must be...

No, I'm saying people are corrupt in general, and the west isn't immune to it. If anything the west thrives on corruption and calling western civilization a corrupt patriarchy is not inaccurate.

I'll save the dreams of eradication and genocide to you online only fascist losers.

@Rational Poster

Must be... sent to labor camps. Like what happened to the Kulaks. Remember this is communist psychological warfare.

So you truly believe all Westerners are corrupt. It thrives on tight knit communities working together to create peaceful and safe societies with rights and freedom.

Western society is based around the Christian religion, which explicitly states that all humans are corrupt and need to seek forgiveness and salvation.

It's not only my belief, it is the belief of western society itself.

@Rational Poster

That's why the West is one of the best places to live. Christians strive to not be sinners.

The woke do not use religion as justification for their actions. These are Marxists looking for a target to destroy just like what happened in Russia and China.

They don't do a very good job of it consider the Christian church itself has been abusing children for literal centuries and covering it up.

@Rational Poster

You're not looking at the big picture. As a whole it has helped create nice places to live. I don't think a corrupt civilization would be as nice as the West.

You're right people have been complaining about papal corruption for a while. Sometimes it didn't end well, like the Cathars for example. But that kind of evil is the same kind of communist evil we're dealing with.

It seems like your fascist.exe program is malfunctioning.

@Rational Poster

lol at your dirt bag debate tactics

Give a fine example of these fascist posts of mine. There's so many you shouldn't have a problem getting a few quotes.

Your obsession and rhetoric surrounding communism, which itself is a dead ideology like fascism, is perfectly inline with fascist thought of that period.

@Rational Poster

You're a special kind of stupid.

Communism is not dead. I have evidence that proves Yuri is right about the communist ideological subversion. I even provide pictures which is also authentic proof.

Only fascists are against communist regimes using soft tactics to destroy their enemies? Pretty sure the US and Canada aren't fascist.

Wow look at these fascists.

d582ac60ed557d6cf776e4555d2ddffd.jpg

It only exists online even China is basically a technocracy at this point.

You're fighting an imaginary war in your head because your life only exists online.

Wish we'd ju
Western society is based around the Christian religion, which explicitly states that all humans are corrupt and need to seek forgiveness and salvation.

It's not only my belief, it is the belief of western society itself.

I thought modern western scoiety was based around the Brit's' belief in the rule of law and the US's contribution of the rights of individual man.

Back