Crime Canadian Reservist arrested by RCMP for recruiting Neo-Nazis

Wet Blanket

Bipartisan GIF Machine
@red
Reaction score
A Canadian reservist has been arrested on suspicion of being a recruitment agent for Neo Nazi group The Base.

We have already had issues with Right Wing groups in our military recently (Proud Boys in NS) and now this. Hopefully its not an upward trend, because groups like The Base are dangerous.

Link to Vice article about The Base - https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vi...ely-recruiting-ahead-of-alleged-training-camp

Link to main article from CBC
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/patrik-mathews-reservist-accused-neo-nazi-group-1.5253212

If Trudeau and his liberals, the universities and the media (especially CBC) want to continue aggressively peddling identity politics, demonizing white males and favouring certain racial groups, then growing radicalism as a response will be the consequence.

If Trudeau and his liberals, the universities and the media (especially CBC) want to continue aggressively peddling identity politics, demonizing white males and favouring certain racial groups, then growing radicalism as a response will be the consequence.
I keep seeing this kind of rationalization, and it stinks. Be better. Don’t become your enemy, be rational and stand for rights for all; build bridges instead of closing off into your own enclave.

The right’s answer to identity politics is more identity politics? Be better.

The powers that be are aware of this.

The want to create the white male boogey man.

Well aware that forcing them to pay reparations, and punish their children by punishing them for being white makes in college admissions, Jon hiring, and other aspects of life.

The discrimination will create hostility. Which is wanted.

I keep seeing this kind of rationalization, and it stinks. Be better. Don’t become your enemy, be rational and stand for rights for all; build bridges instead of closing off into your own enclave.

Maybe it's the Nash Equilibrium of multicultural democracies.

Time to send in Buck and Fuze.

BLYAT!

I have yet to see anyone demonize white people.

I never got that shit either.

Maybe it's the Nash Equilibrium of multicultural democracies.
Well, I'm no expert on game theory but I certainly reject the idea that neither side can benefit from changing strategies, even if the other side's strategy remains unchanged. Even in these circumstances I believe either side would benefit.

Racism in the CAF is common. Always has been. Especially from the Lower ranks. A class here and there wasnt going to solve it. No surprise here.

Actually the right's answer to identity politics seems to be threatening with genocidal ideologies in response.

We didnt have any problems with proud boys.

Politically correct leftists made a problem where there wasnt, again.

Back