Canadian Novelist took steroids for 16 weeks and had to pee 15 times a day

Been there before. Did a half-assed attempt at water loading about 2 years ago. Drank 4-5L per day and felt like shit for two weeks straight before I gave it up. Pro tip: get professional guidance when trying water loading, don't just do it on your own like I did. You can really fuck yourself up.
Water loading?
<FookIsThatGuy>

Seriously, 2 L / day as recommended.
In cool weather that's enough to make me piss 15 times.

4-5 L?!! Are you crazy?!!

He looks great for only 16 weeks of training

Sorry to be a party pooper but this is an old article and the author admitted it was all BS and he never took roids.

Canadian novelist?

Anyway, never done roids in my life, and I would be embarrassed by that after pic in the OP

I'm older than that dude and would tell him, diet dude, eat well and you'll look good
He did all those roids for a body that you could achieve naturally

Also, I'm ignorant AF about most things, but I never got the appeal of steroids. I'd have to look at myself in the mirror and say that wasn't really me, and that I was losing a part of the real me the more I put those things in my system. I'd rather be okay just being okay, than living and unhealthy lie.

What am I really able to do? Just me? All by myself. What are my limits, not the limits of another animal's T pumped into me?

That's an aggressive steroid schedule.
Crazy cycle for someone inexperienced with steroids. Completely unnecessary to add so many compounds especially as a beginner. I don't even believe the story to be true it's so dumb. It looks more like he just stopped eating like a pig for 2 months.

I've never taken steroids outside of as prescribed for an allergic reaction but I'll get up to piss every hour if I drink to many rum and cokes.

Pfft!
I can piss 15 times per day without any steroids.

Just water!!!

I probably piss at least 15 times a day. Am i broken?

Is 15 times alot

I recall fondly the days that I could drink a 12 pack of beer without having to piss. When I did piss it was like a fire hose for almost a minute. Now I'm old and just watching a beer commercial makes me feel the need to piss.

Water loading?
<FookIsThatGuy>

Seriously, 2 L / day as recommended.
In cool weather that's enough to make me piss 15 times.

4-5 L?!! Are you crazy?!!

My doctor wants me to drink 120 ounces of fluids a day, that's 3.5 liters.

I recall fondly the days that I could drink a 12 pack of beer without having to piss. When I did piss it was like a fire hose for almost a minute. Now I'm old and just watching a beer commercial makes me feel the need to piss.
holding it in is bad for ya bruh

Also, I'm ignorant AF about most things, but I never got the appeal of steroids. I'd have to look at myself in the mirror and say that wasn't really me, and that I was losing a part of the real me the more I put those things in my system. I'd rather be okay just being okay, than living and unhealthy lie.

Doing it for vanity isn't worth it. At best, with the right genetics, you become a pro bodybuilder and payoff still isn't worth it.

I can to an extent see why professional athletes would use some form of them for recovery or to give themselves an edge. Or even college players serious about becoming pro. There's millions of dollars on the line.

Been there before. Did a half-assed attempt at water loading about 2 years ago. Drank 4-5L per day and felt like shit for two weeks straight before I gave it up. Pro tip: get professional guidance when trying water loading, don't just do it on your own like I did. You can really fuck yourself up.
Id drink 9ltrs of water a day when living and working in Australias top end

I thought once you go on steroids you screw up your natural testosterone production for life?

Not if you cycle correctly and use a good PCT. But of course every person is different.

Doing it for vanity isn't worth it. At best, with the right genetics, you become a pro bodybuilder and payoff still isn't worth it.

I can to an extent see why professional athletes would use some form of them for recovery or to give themselves an edge. Or even college players serious about becoming pro. There's millions of dollars on the line.

When there is no stringent testing policy, the honest man wins. I understand it but don't condone it. I see where you are coming from. They end blowing out their bodies in their early 20's and let's be real, most men don't think with much wisdom till their mid 20s.

Back