Canadian mosque loses charity status for promoting ‘hate and intolerance’

IIRC, some infidels came to Mecca in order to help the congestion and security for the Hajj. Pretty sure they weren't allowed to the inner sanctums though.
I doubt they would hire non-muslims for that. But they did hire French GIGN, because Arabs with guns...well...they just suck.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure

A team of three French commandos from the Groupe d’Intervention de la Gendarmerie Nationale (GIGN) arrived in Mecca. Because of the prohibition against non-Muslims entering the holy city, they converted to Islam in a brief, formal ceremony.

Crown Royal should be enjoyed responsibly.
Wrong.
Crown is intended to be enjoyed one way, and one way only. As a Black Tooth Grin. It's how brother Dimebag preached it, so it shall be.
83e9ab1c04422a69c0858624b8a429c1.jpg

They don't belong in Canada.

Trying building a church in Mecca.

Exactly. The Quran calls Jews and Christians "Fellow people of the book" yet if you dared try to build a church or synagogue in Saudi Arabia, Iran or several other areas, you'd be killed. Why people don't acknowledge this and the lack of tolerance is beyond me. People have to stop being so polite and afraid to offend so-called marginalized people. They aren't a minority and they have a lot of really bad ideas that the Western world has fought for 1000s of years to defeat.

I doubt they would hire non-muslims for that. But they did hire French GIGN, because Arabs with guns...well...they just suck.

They did hire a White non-Muslim British guy who is an expert on crowd control. He was actually rather blunt with them on their lack of competency. Usually expats are always mindfull about Arab custom of saving face but this guy didn't seem to care. They couldn't do anything as they needed his expertise.

-
Without infidels , that whole region would not be able to get rich off oil. Infidels like my dad who was a Petroleum engineer that worked in the oil industry there (UAE) and trained folks. All the equipment and consultancy is Western.

They did hire a White non-Muslim British guy who is an expert on crowd control. He was actually rather blunt with them on their lack of competency. Usually expats are always mindfull about Arab custom of saving face but this guy didn't seem to care. They couldn't do anything as they needed his expertise.

-
Without infidels , that whole region would not be able to get rich off oil. Infidels like my dad who was a Petroleum engineer that worked in the oil industry there (UAE) and trained folks. All the equipment and consultancy is Western.
Oh, I know all about that. They couldn't even do blue collar jobs. The whole region runs on slave labor but they're quite touchy with Mecca.

Exactly. The Quran calls Jews and Christians "Fellow people of the book" yet if you dared try to build a church or synagogue in Saudi Arabia, Iran or several other areas, you'd be killed. Why people don't acknowledge this and the lack of tolerance is beyond me. People have to stop being so polite and afraid to offend so-called marginalized people. They aren't a minority and they have a lot of really bad ideas that the Western world has fought for 1000s of years to defeat.

The double standards and clear and easy for everyone to see.

And let that be a message to the rest of you too!! If you preach hate and intolerance in Canada, and are Muslim, the hate speech laws dont apply to you.

All we'll do is take your charity away.

What d'ya expect? They're also killing fellow Muslims left and right, you think they'd treat infidels any better?

Oh, I know all about that. They couldn't even do blue collar jobs. The whole region runs on slave labor but they're quite touchy with Mecca.
Without the invention of the A.C. that whole region would be up shit creek without a paddle. A lot of people concentrate on how oil has made that area a happening place, but the it is really A.C. and desalination that makes the place livable . Oil provides the money and energy.

That story is absolutely hilarious. Just fucking lol @ converting to Islam so you can go inside a place and kill terrorists.

I’d have been like “nah bro, I’ll go kill them but I’m just as happy to go home if you’re going to try to make me do stupid shit to go into your shitty building”.

That story is absolutely hilarious. Just fucking lol @ converting to Islam so you can go inside a place and kill terrorists.

I’d have been like “nah bro, I’ll go kill them but I’m just as happy to go home if you’re going to try to make me do stupid shit to go into your shitty building”.
I bet they got paid 7x their pensions and retired after that mission.

Back