Canadian mosque loses charity status for promoting ‘hate and intolerance’

Works for me.

I get the argument against the "nothing to fear if nothing to hide" nutty idea. I really do, and I'm very much against government surveillance or intrusion on citizens. I'm also a proponent of transparency as soon as tax money is involved in anything institutional.

Meh, I just wanted to get your and Trotskys thoughts in order to iron out my thoughts on this topic.

Meddling ain't my thing. You do you, Canada.

That said, in the USA I'd consider tax-exempt status being conditional upon waiving any and all privacy to be tantamount to extorting 4th Amendment waivers. The books are the books. Not every word spoken is owed by private enterprise.

Trudeau refusing to apologize to SA and now this? I'm cautiously optimistic that objectivity hasn't been lost by our government. Whodathought?

If SA says anything bad agajnts the canucks I hope Justin Trudeau would unleash the peoples elbow on Bin Salmans face.

Most churches do record their sermons, and often put the messages on line themselves. Be nervous when the preacher man doesn't want his message to be heard outside his circle.

*scratches head.....

Not sure where I sit on this. On the one hand, this particular one should probably have their shit monitored but just blanket doing it to all?

I'm really close with a girl from Syria.. It's definitely different than churches I've been to. They are more about judgement and money. When they fast, they expect God to reward them with money. It's more confrontational, generally.

This is shocking that they would be promoting hate. Islam is a religion of peace.

Are you joking or trolling? Cuz I don't see any smileys or emoticons...

If killing Muhammad's remaining blood relatives after his death so that they can seize the political and religious power Muhammad had amassed is being peaceful, then you're right: Islam is a peaceful religion. Sadly it's not.

Muslims could learn a lot from the Jews they only promote tolerance and fight hatred.

Can't find a single hateful thing said in Jewish religious texts.

Are you joking or trolling? Cuz I don't see any smileys or emoticons...

If killing Muhammad's remaining blood relatives after his death so that they can seize the political and religious power Muhammad had amassed is being peaceful, then you're right: Islam is a peaceful religion. Sadly it's not.
Don't worry. I am joking.

They don't belong in Canada.

Trying building a church in Mecca.

Some mosques in Malaysia have loudspeakers on top of them to announce the prayers and to make the imams' preachings public. Unfortunately, some of them are openly hostile to non-muslim citizens, usually to ethnic chinese citizens.

Tax exemption for all religions should end.

Back