Canadian mob surrounds cop car. You won't believe what happens next.

nXX6EFU.gif

Not a good sign when they are already speaking spanish in Canada

I used to play that song on my tour bus. I once had some weird Aussie dude on my bus. I think he was a recovering junkie or something. Something was off about him. Anyways, after hearing it he said

"Holy fuck man, that song was fucking brilliant. You should totally release that. You could make a ton of money selling that song."

I just explained it was already a known song. No way I could really explain Bob and Doug.

I used to play that song on my tour bus. I once had some weird Aussie dude on my bus. I think he was a recovering junkie or something. Something was off about him. Anyways, after hearing it he said

"Holy fuck man, that song was fucking brilliant. You should totally release that. You could make a ton of money selling that song."

I just explained it was already a known song. No way I could really explain Bob and Doug.

It almost never gets play any more, maybe because it mentions smokes.

Angry mob surrounds police car, you wont believe what happens next!

What the fuck is this PC bullshit? You need more blacks in your country.

It almost never gets play any more, maybe because it mentions smokes.

Hmm, that's true. I haven't heard it in quite a while.

Why doesn't the cop just start spraying the mob with leaD?

That's cute. Canadians have earned their reputation internationally, just as Americans have earned theirs.

Why doesn't the cop just start spraying the mob with leaD?

You mean maple syrup, this is Canada.

And don't laugh at being sprayed with maple syrup, it's a bitch. Shit sticks to everything.

Angry mob surrounds police car, you wont believe what happens next!

Why do I get the feeling you like this video a lot more than the Canadian one.

Fucking clickbait?

C'mon, odog. You're better than that.

You had me at clickbait.

Ha ha. I thought about posting this video 2 days ago, but didn't. But then I got an inspiration for a clickbait title, and it made me chuckle so I couldn't resist.

Back