International Canadian Man sentenced to death in China

It is time for Canada to sentence the Huawei lady to death.

It's not up to China to kill a Canadian citizen.

Sure it is. Any country has the right to do what it will with those criminals convicted of crimes within its jurisdiction. Canadian citizens have been executed in the US. The Canadian government has a longstanding policy to plead for clemency of its citizens sentenced to death abroad, but that doesn’t under international law give them the right to overturn it, and the other country has the right to ignore the request.

Execute the Chinese Business woman as response

That’s up to the US. She’s only detained in Canada for extradition to the US on an American warrant. Likewise her release is also up to the US. If she’s going to be traded for this Canadian on death row only America can broker that deal as the Canadian government has no authority of its own to just let her go under the extradition treaty it has with the US.

Canada should change its attitude, needs to show some backbone and hold firm . Canada is not some weak country, they can stand firm if they wanted to. The problem is whether the establishment actually wants to.

TrueDoo should chalenge Xi Jin Ping to a bixing match.

That’s up to the US. She’s only detained in Canada for extradition to the US on an American warrant. Likewise her release is also up to the US. If she’s going to be traded for this Canadian on death row only America can broker that deal as the Canadian government has no authority of its own to just let her go under the extradition treaty it has with the US.

She is still in Canadian custody Canada should just execute her and play dictator tell them that the Chinese CFO of Huwaewei is smugling drugs inside her vagina.

She is still in Canadian custody Canada should just release her and pay her $10.5 million

FTFY

omar-khadr1.jpg

Westerners getting executed for drugs isn't that unusual throughout Asia.

The thing is that we as in the western world are for the most equipped with a moral compass, and yes I´m not talking about the average citizen, but the nations itself. Captious manners they are dealing with over in China because they are suffering from lose the face gene is a big problem. And to change the prison sentence purely of political causes shows what a big cluster dump of a banana republic they are. How can any trust them? How on earth are foreign companies trusting them and open business when their are so many other countires in Asia with a solid infrastructure and cheap labour? China is absolutey overrated.

Sure it is. Any country has the right to do what it will with those criminals convicted of crimes within its jurisdiction. Canadian citizens have been executed in the US. The Canadian government has a longstanding policy to plead for clemency of its citizens sentenced to death abroad, but that doesn’t under international law give them the right to overturn it, and the other country has the right to ignore the request.

Man, listen to your tough man attitude is a bit boring. You talk about death like eating candy.

On the global scene? Purely about image. I have lived 5 long years in Thailand, another country with harsh drugs judgments, especially against foreigners. As Sweden is among the top nations contributing a lot to the tourism industry, Thailand have decided to change all death sentences to life in prison immediately after delivered judgment for swedes. This is a nice gesture of them to do. So why can´t China show this kind of empathy the lesser countries such as Thailand can do?

Last edited:
On the global scene? Purely about image. I have lived 5 long years in Thailand, another country with harsh drugs judgments, especially against foreigners. As Sweden is among the top nations contributing a lot to the tourism industry, Thailand have decided to change all death sentences to life in prison immediately after delivered judgment for swedes. This is a nice gesture of them to do. So why can´t China show this kind of empathy the lesser countries such as Thailand can do?

Thailand goes back and forth, but they resumed executions last year.

Yeah, let's just assume he is guilty. Because the Chinese justice system is so fair and impartial and transparent. Their literal 99% conviction rate just shows how careful they are about who they arrest.

One of America's great minds at work. :rolleyes:

Maybe he doesn’t deserve to be executed over this but is there any doubt he wasn’t guilty of drug trafficking?

Maybe he doesn’t deserve to be executed over this but is there any doubt he wasn’t guilty of drug trafficking?

What I am saying is that I respect his conviction in the Canadian courts (for earlier, entirely unrelated charges) more than I do his conviction in the absolutely rigged, kangaroo court system of the Chinese on these newer charges.

And even the corrupt Chinese court initially only sentenced him to 15 years after finding him guilty of the drug trafficking. But then they revisited the case and decided to execute him. Hopefully we can both agree that that is beyond fucked up.

The TDS in this thread is crazy. (Trudeau derangement syndrome)

You turn coat Canadians are fucking disgusting.

You can call Trudeau a piece of shit all you want on domestic issues.

The second you use conflict between Canada and another nation to attack Trudeau, you show yourself to be a traitor piece of shit.

Trust me, I know. I watched Republicans stand with Netanyahu, like the fake nationalists they are too.

I might have been sympathetic if he hadn't been trying to smuggle 220 kilos of meth to Australia.
I'm against the death penalty, but I'm certainly not feeling any outrage.

Back