International Canadian Man sentenced to death in China

They are salty cause we handed over the CEO of Huawei over to the Americans.

That was the wrong thing to do, the Canadian guy shouldn't have done that.

They are salty cause we handed over the CEO of Huawei over to the Americans.
Yep. China is treating the mule as a bargaining chip. Jokes on them, Trudeau only cares about the unwashed, illiter...I mean the UK variety of Asians.

That's pretty interesting. I wonder if the Canadian government will get involved? I mean it's not like they have a lot to threaten with though.

What year did the show Locked Up Abroad come out?

The moron deserves to be executed.

Sucks for him, but that's the cost of fucking around with illegal activity in a foreign country.

Drugs shouldn't be criminalized this day and age. But as long as it is, u gotto be pretty stupid to smugle it, to somewhere u know u'll die for it.

jokes on China for playing the execution game, there's more Chinese in Canada to be executed than Canadian in China.

The person who buys this should receive the same treatment. Come on, Sherdog...

CBDE9554-4DA2-4AC3-BC06-43322A7B993D.png

It was actually @Clippy and he wasn't carrying any drugs.

But after they saw Clippy in action for 5 minutes, they went "oh no, you HAVE to be on something. Come with us!"

While China is huge in the shipping precursors to Narcos round the world, and oversupplying fentanyl to USA, and killing our people, and causing us misery.

If they execute a foreigner for smuggling drugs into their country, we should _________________________________ (fill in the blank)

I believe it was 500lb of meth to aus. He got 15 year originally. Lwta face it, they just formalized his death sentance. Canada has no political clout right now. The saudis just smuggled a guy out of canada who is on bail and being chraged with sexual assualt.

The Chinese just don't like Canadians... they'll even behead them on a bus.

Seems harsh, they should banish him to working in the Wish App shipping center instead.

Back