Canadian Man Goes on Killing Spree

America could not succeed in Vietnam, and had to give up. America has not been able to defeat the Taliban after 13 years in Afghanistan.

Canada's military is far more sophisticated than the Taliban's, and Canadians are virtually indistinguishable from Americans.

It's pretty clear that, while America would make a huge clusterfuck out of the situation, they could not successfully occupy or take over Canada.

lol. No.

It is our sophistication that would hurt us.

The US easily took over every major city in Vietnam and Afghanistan that they targeted. BUt it was the hinterlands and the people who already lived their with so few modern comforts and the ability of the people to live without technology and sophistication that they could not beat. Also the ruggedness of the terrain is such a huge natural barrier.

I mean, if city folk in Canada are driven into the woods and forced to fight a generational gorilla war is this our next generation fighter?

emokid.jpg

Should spend more money in your own country. It's not like US is a total safe haven. Stupid things happens everywhere, as long as it doesn't cross borders, let other countries settle their own shit.

You must be new to Sherdog (checks belt) nope you're not. You would think a member who has been here as long as you would know most people on this board are sarcastic dicks..

On a related note, glad they nailed this psycho and no one else was hurt. I'm not anywhere near NB but I'm sure those people in Moncton were pretty shook up.

Yeah that was nuts. I was up all night keeping up with that story

That shit proved that CNN, Fox News, etc are obsolete now. Those channels were behind on everything by like an hour. That thread and twitter had all of the up to date info lol

What I remember vividly about that day was everyone monitoring the police scanners and posting links to the scanners in that thread. So I started listening in. It was pretty intense with all the back and forth. The updates on movement in the boat. Whether he was dead,dying, bleeding out.. etc.

Then the police finally realized that that they were being broadcast live on the net and clammed up.

Sureal

i think its time that america has a FULL military response on Canada is the only way we can be safe.

He surrendered without a fight.. I wonder if he was French-Canadian.

tried to look him up on facebook cuz im always interested in seeing what their personal page looks like... instead came across the page created 3 hours ago "Justin Borque is a God"

id love to see what the people look like that create those pages

How long was that can stuck in the box?

You must be new to Sherdog (checks belt) nope you're not. You would think a member who has been here as long as you would know most people on this board are sarcastic dicks..

On a related note, glad they nailed this psycho and no one else was hurt. I'm not anywhere near NB but I'm sure those people in Moncton were pretty shook up.

Unfortunately, maybe I should use fortunately, I don't actually track users. I just join in discussion that I find interesting in Sherdog.

Back