Canadian Man Goes on Killing Spree

S1Z

yoked.
@Green
Reaction score
http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/moncto...ills-three-wounds-two-rcmp-officers-1.1853749

A manhunt is underway after a gunman fatally shot three RCMP officers and injured two others in Moncton, N.B.

Police are looking for a 24-year-old Moncton man, Justin Bourque. Police tweeted a photo of the suspect dressed in military camouflage and carrying guns.

justin-borque-canada-shooting.jpg

24 hour man hunt still under way looking for this guy

Do you guys remember that thread when tha Boston bomber thing went down, we were all listening to the police scanner and posting. that shit was crazy

That country is out of control. Its time that the US did something.

Do you guys remember that thread when tha Boston bomber thing went down, we were all listening to the police scanner and posting. that shit was crazy

Yeah that was nuts. I was up all night keeping up with that story

That shit proved that CNN, Fox News, etc are obsolete now. Those channels were behind on everything by like an hour. That thread and twitter had all of the up to date info lol

That shit proved that CNN, Fox News, etc are obsolete now. Those channels were behind on everything by like an hour. That thread and twitter had all of the up to date info lol

Yea you're right I remember that it seemed like it took them forever to get the news that we already knew

That was an awesome thread. "OMG they're saying there's someone in the woods!"

Yea you're right I remember that it seemed like it took them forever to get the news that we already knew

Probably has to be triple certified within major coorporations before it goes out for liability issues.

A chick on my FB just said they found him and seems convinced, but there is nothing on the net about it yet.

That country is out of control. Its time that the US did something.

Should spend more money in your own country. It's not like US is a total safe haven. Stupid things happens everywhere, as long as it doesn't cross borders, let other countries settle their own shit.

Should spend more money in your own country. It's not like US is a total safe haven. Stupid things happens everywhere, as long as it doesn't cross borders, let other countries settle their own shit.

Of course you know I wasn't being serious.

I do not support the US invading Canada.

im suprised you guys have not drummed up some reason to invade us and take the oil sands.
You know, I'm sort of ignorant as to the capabilities of the Canadian military. Does canada have a strong military?

Of course you know I wasn't being serious.

I do not support the US invading Canada.

You know, I'm sort of ignorant as to the capabilities of the Canadian military. Does canada have a strong military?

No, really I don't know. Else I won't have reply to your comment telling you that your country should mind it's own business. Doesn't sounds sarcastic at all.

I'm pretty sure we are a knife in a gunfight compared to the US but I also believe we are fairly powerful. I don't know. Someone else take the talking stick.

No, really I don't know. Else I won't have reply to your comment telling you that your country should mind it's own business. Doesn't sounds sarcastic at all.

Common sense dictates the irony in an American with this philosophy.

Don't be an asshole

Back