Canadian government considering full ban on handguns and assault weapons.

I didn't think Canada had a major problem with gun violence. Seems odd, but whatever the people of Canada want.
we don't. but a lot of leftist canadians have this pathetic tendency to see what leftist shit the US is doing or talking about then want to do it aswell. (BLM, occupy wallstreet, anti-trump rallys, gender politics, etc). trendy liberal people like to try to copy what the US does(or they hear the US talk about it then want to get there first), all the while smugly acting like they are so much better than the US. it's fucking pathetic to see actually.

I can't wait until I can vote that Trudeau cuck out of office next year. If we allow that moron to have another term as PM, we won't be able to buy or say anything without running afoul of his LGBTWTFBBQ/feminist/Islamophobia hate laws. I hope the Liberals are down to single digit seats so they learn their lessons for the future about political pandering, political correctness and identity politics.

This is coming from a Liberal party member. How the fuck did we end up with a male bimbo at the head of our party and government?
because he said he would legalise weed and he was seen as the young handsome cool guy. and sadly so many canadians are desperate for validation on the world stage that they thought having a young handsome PM and legalised weed would make canada seem super hip.

but it turned out trudeau is a fucking joke and made our country look like a joke so he probably won't get reelected just because he embarrassed canadians instead of making us look cool(which was the original purpose of his election).

the guy is a fucking idiot, and not in the sense like "i don't like that guys policies, he's an idiot". but in the sense that if he never went into politics and stayed a substitute drama teacher, if i sat down and hung out with him for a few hours i believe i would walk away thinking "that guy is fucking dumb"

Isn´t Brazil a no-guns country, and yet they have like 50k murders a year? Good luck, with your armed third worlders minorities Canada.
i'm not worried. once hand guns are banned, it will be impossible for an illegal handgun to hurt me. how can someone have a hand gun if they are banned in this country??

Last edited:
Well, you already aren't allowed to carry handguns anyway, concealed or open.

You can only use them at a gun club (which you must already be a member of before applying to own one), so its not like people use them for self defense anyway.
if someone was breaking into your house and the only gun you had was a handgun, why would you not use it for self defense?

Are Canadians getting a lot of illegal guns from the United States?

Are Americans getting a lot of illegal drugs from Mexico?

This is more Canuckistan bullshit. Anytime some shit goes down there is one go to answer "but, but, but, but, ... 'murrica". What a fucking joke.

This is so typical of the Trudeau government. They were asleep at the wheel in trade talks and got pawn'd by Mexico so this what they've come up with to divert attention from their incompetence.

Consider this the equivalent of Clinton firing off 700 cruise missiles at Iraq on the day of the Lewinski testimony.

I can't wait until I can vote that Trudeau cuck out of office next year. If we allow that moron to have another term as PM, we won't be able to buy or say anything without running afoul of his LGBTWTFBBQ/feminist/Islamophobia hate laws. I hope the Liberals are down to single digit seats so they learn their lessons for the future about political pandering, political correctness and identity politics.

This is coming from a Liberal party member. How the fuck did we end up with a male bimbo at the head of our party and government?

For the sake of Canadians, I hope he gets Kim Campbell'd.

Is there also a plan on stopping illegal guns coming across the border? You know, like something targeted at actual criminals, not citizens who already have to jump through many hoops to get a handgun?

We call them dreamers...

No. There isn’t enough political will in Canada to even SAY the words “Gang violence” by public officials, which is the actual issue in Toronto that is leading to the shootings, which are overwhelming committed with illegally possessed weapons.

Gang violence is an incredibly dangerous area for politicians to step in to, our community policing initiatives are dead in the water, and yet politicians need to be seen as “doing something”, so they focus on something that has basically no impact on the problem, but which is an excellent point to fight over, as anyone who opposes it is immediately cast into the “soft on crime”/crazy gun people position.

It’s actually incredible. The total fear to even NAME the cause of the problems by politicians in the city where this is all happening.

Well the mayor called those gang members “rats” and libtards got all offended

You said you want it to be harder. When it appears you want it impossible.

I don't think you know what the word ban means
Yep, banning is always the end game. Don't trust the incremental stages as being in good faith.

if someone was breaking into your house and the only gun you had was a handgun, why would you not use it for self defense?

I guess so? Are you asking me if that's legal? Cuz I have no idea.

I would just my muscles and martial arts to smash the intruder if they didn't leave after I politely asked them to.

To my Canadian brothers and sisters:

Don't give an inch to the gun grabbers. The moment you give an inch, they take a mile.

In any social interaction, ones refusal can be all that's necessary to change the dynamic of the entire interaction. This works from the individual level all the way up to the most complex social interactions.

The universe revolves around those who plant their feet upon a principal, and not be moved.

Pay attention my American friends. THIS is the slippery slope.
this is the thing though, the left knows it is a slippery slope, that is what they are banking on.

they know they can't make all these changes all at once because people would revolt. they make them incrementally. so slow that the rest of the population doesn't even realise they are losing more and more ground as time passes. they keep pushing the line further and further and people just keep bending and getting used to the change, then the left pushes further and further and people keep bending and getting used to the change, repeat. I've been watching this for years. and they've been doing that same strategy the whole time.

here on sherdog almost like 10 years ago now i was one of the first groups of people on here criticizing sjw shit constantly. infact, it wasn't even general SJW shit mainly(sjw wasn't a common phrase yet afaik) it was mainly feminist shit i was always arguing against. it was mainly feminist shit then because that was all that was being pushed, not much else. i predicted the same thing about feminist back then, that each feminist article, or protest, or complaint was all apart of this overall strategy to make the general public accept only something small about radical feminism, then wait. then make the general public accept something a little bit bigger, then wait. etc.(i think i used the frog in boiling water metaphor a few times) back then i was met with the same "slippery slope fallacy" BS. people said was paranoid, sexist, bitter, all sort of things.

but fast forward to 2018 and the shit the feminists were complaining about was nothing compared to what it is now. now it is so out of control that a new umbrella term needed to be invented to catch all the crazy progressive ideas that were being thrown around(SJW). to put it into perspective, there were people that used to argue with me about feminism(back when it sjws hadn't pushed so far) that i see post today and seem more anti-SJW/feminism than they are pro-SJW/feminism.

10 years ago most of this shit wouldn't fly, it would have been shut down immediately, but the SJWs played the victim card so much in the past decade that people have started to accept that maybe they are the victims and the rest of the planet is the oppressors.. in 2008 there was no way you could convince half of america to support illegal immigration like you have half of america supporting it today in 2018.

Last edited:
Back