Elections Canadian Election today

Yes, 1.5 million.

Meanwhile, in "normal" elections, the mail in ballots are usually around 50,000.

I don't know a single person who requested a mail in ballot.

Nothing to see here folks.

LMAO results aren't even in and you're already coping

I’m in line now at kids old middle school. Down the street. Some lady asked if the line was moving fast. I lied and said yes. Get in line.

But are there people there handing out free water and snacks to all the minorities who are incapable of such feats of strength and intelligence?

Did you have to prove your identity and address?

The horrors Canadians have to go through to vote!!!

LMAO results aren't even in and you're already coping

It will be Libtards coping when PM Blackface is lucky enough to escape with an embarrassing minority government.

I don't care who wins, The Tool is TrueDope Jr. NDP, Green and PP have ZERO chance of winning.

I'm actually hoping for a Liberal "victory" so TurdEau can lose the next election in a landslide.

How many people do you know voting by mail?

A gun registry isn't an attack on legal gun owners.
It wasn't an effective use of a billion dollars considering that gun owners are licensed to begin with and with a classification system. But hey ...make sure you get that serial number of the No.4 Lee-Enfield that has been in that family since WWI.

You can see in the OP graph that the country was maintaining general fiscal consistency through multiple party leaderships (St. Laurent, Diefenbaker, Pearson) and then Pierre Trudeau came along and skyrocketed the national debt.........then you see another run of steady figures (Mulroney, Cretien, Martin, Harper) until his illegitimate son Justin comes in and repeats the same thing he did.

What a family of fuckups. Anybody who voted for these assholes should be ashamed of themselves. Literally 1/2 as worst PMs in Canadian history. Commie fucks.

I think its optimistic to think most people vote for reasons beyond how nice they think a leader is or how nasty they perceive their opposition to be

But are there people there handing out free water and snacks to all the minorities who are incapable of such feats of strength and intelligence?

Did you have to prove your identity and address?

The horrors Canadians have to go through to vote!!!
As a minority I am upset I don’t have this being offered.

I voted 2 weeks ago because I read the small print.

Before early voting from the 10th to 14th we were able to vote at any elections canada office.
So, you do get that, or......?

Evidence of something as subjective as what you and I think is a "good job"? I doubt we have the same standards for what the job and role of government should be and how prepared they should have been for a disaster like this. Needless to say since the beginning I believe that vast majority of governments around the world were completely unprepared for something like this regardless of their political stripe.
No, evidence that once the initial wave hit, some governments prepared well and handled the pandemic well because they did in fact have a plan.

At first no one really knew for sure what was the best course of action and took their best shot, and fair dinkum. But after a while, there were governments who took the correct steps and those who didn't. Plain and simple.

I think its optimistic to think most people vote for reasons beyond how nice they think a leader is or how nasty they perceive their opposition to be
Trudeau says the right things and has nice hair. That's good enough for most people.

He's also on record groping a woman, doing brown face (whatever, but stuff he and his supporters demand others resign for) not keeping campaign promises (one of which would have had him losing the last election), etc. Oh, and that whole pesky list of ethics violations, none of which he's been held accountable for.

But he has nice hair and is a proficient liar. Good enough for most people. And by people I mean fucking morons. Platforms don't matter much when the figurehead of the party has a history of not keeping promises or doing as he demands others do.

Yet here we are. People will vote for a proven liar and hypocrite with a track record of fucking the country because he seems nice. Did I mention he recently said it would be a bad idea to call an election during a pandemic? Then he does so, getting one under way which costs us 600 million and has is of the shortest duration allowable. All the while Canadians are struggling and he keeps sending out tax payer money out of country as gifts, while at the same time borrowing millions daily. But he's not worried about money but rather families! Now a rational person would say families depend on money to make their lives run smoothly, but many of the same people ignore that inconvenient bit of info because, well, it's inconvenient.

Clown world indeed.

The above was directed at interested foreign non-Canadian users.

Yes, 1.5 million.

Meanwhile, in "normal" elections, the mail in ballots are usually around 50,000.

I don't know a single person who requested a mail in ballot.

Nothing to see here folks.
I know quite a few older folks who requested them

Trudeau says the right things and has nice hair. That's good enough for most people.

He's also on record groping a woman, doing brown face (whatever, but stuff he and his supporters demand others resign for) not keeping campaign promises (one of which would have had him losing the last election), etc. Oh, and that whole pesky list of ethics violations, none of which he's been held accountable for.

But he has nice hair and is a proficient liar. Good enough for most people. And by people I mean fucking morons. Platforms don't matter much when the figurehead of the party has a history of not keeping promises or doing as he demands others do.

Yet here we are. People will vote for a proven liar and hypocrite with a track record of fucking the country because he seems nice. Did I mention he recently said it would be a bad idea to call an election during a pandemic? Then he does so, getting one under way which costs us 600 million and has is of the shortest duration allowable. All the while Canadians are struggling and he keeps sending out tax payer money out of country as gifts, while at the same time borrowing millions daily. But he's not worried about money but rather families! Now a rational person would say families depend on money to make their lives run smoothly, but many of the same people ignore that inconvenient bit of info because, well, it's inconvenient.

Clown world indeed.

The above was directed at interested foreign non-Canadian users.
Your wasting your breath. Let’s cross our fingers. That’s all there is left.

A registry and seizure aren't the same.
Of course not. Yet a repealed registry was used to illegally take Canadians stuff. A registry neither the RCMP or other law enforcement agencies were in favor of because it doesn't do anything to lower gun crime. Just like Trudeaus newest extrajudicial bill which didn't address the problem, but retroactively made criminals of Canadians.

It's all smoke and mirrors which appeal to emotion yet does nothing in reality. You got look past the shiny packaging and pay attention to what's inside the talking heads.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back