Elections Canadian Election today

The same Liberal candidate has won my riding in Vancouver Centre for 23 fucking years

I hope my vote fucking matters for once

O’Toole’s campaign chair says holding Trudeau to a minority would be a win for the Conservatives

Lol. Is his campaign chair a member of the Toronto Maple Leafs organization?

O’Toole’s campaign chair says holding Trudeau to a minority would be a win for the Conservatives

They'll be running with the same core next election. Maybe bring in Peter MacKay on a PTO and see if he can play on the top line.

Doesn't affect my day in any way, shape or form. I worry about shit that affects me.

The conservatives are the only party for rural Canada. They are the only supporters of hunting and fishing. The climate goals of the idiot left parties are so unrealistic that they will fuck up what I live to do. Everything I do has a motor. I live by 10 trillion trees and we are carbon negative.

That's concerning.

I see everyone where I live hunting and fishing every day and I haven't heard of any liberal plans to put an end to it.

The only complaints I hear are from "gun guys" about what types of rifles are banned. Personally I couldn't care less what types of guns are banned.

What did our Ontario govt do for the University in your town? Oh right... they just let I burn.

He's pretty shady man. And he sort of had a whole 'i dunno lol' approach to the pandemic. Ontario lagged behind the country and even the fucking world at times.
None of them know. Thats why its been a disaster every where no matter which party was in charge. Which is the funny thing because this is kind of what government is supposed to be here for and none of them have a fucking clue or plan. They've all been flying by the seat of their pants.

Ontario has actually done an okay job relatively speaking you look at population density deaths and cases and vaccination numbers. Shit could have been so much worse.

And we all knew he was a little shady. I dont think there's an official at that level that isn't shady. Him getting elected was more about sending a message to the liberals than supporting Ford. I like these guys to all get voted out every 8 years at most just to try and keep them honest and have them remember who they work for.

He's pretty shady man. And he sort of had a whole 'i dunno lol' approach to the pandemic. Ontario lagged behind the country and even the fucking world at times.
Not as bad as Kenney though. It seems like Doug followed Boris's example once he remembered his mother is in a long term care home.

None of them know. Thats why its been a disaster every where no matter which party was in charge. Which is the funny thing because this is kind of what government is supposed to be here for and none of them have a fucking clue or plan. They've all been flying by the seat of their pants.

Ontario has actually done an okay job relatively speaking you look at population density deaths and cases and vaccination numbers. Shit could have been so much worse.

And we all knew he was a little shady. I dont think there's an official at that level that isn't shady. Him getting elected was more about sending a message to the liberals than supporting Ford. I like these guys to all get voted out every 8 years at most just to try and keep them honest and have them remember who they work for.
None of who know what?

Not as bad as Kenney though. It seems like Doug followed Boris's example once he remembered his mother is in a long term care home.

He's worse than Kenney.

Mostly because he's smart enough (more likely his handlers are) to hide what he does to help all of his developer friends.

That's a funny line but anything other than a majority for JT is a loss as far as I'm concerned. He thought he had this thing in the bag which is why he called it in the first place. If he comes out with the same or less he should step down. But his ego would never let him do that.

Fucking lol.
Admittedly, that's a decently funny (if recycled) burn as long as you accept a false stereotype for the sake of a joke. I voted early this afternoon because I'm my own boss. You get that, right?

That's concerning.

I see everyone where I live hunting and fishing every day and I haven't heard of any liberal plans to put an end to it.

The only complaints I hear are from "gun guys" about what types of rifles are banned. Personally I couldn't care less what types of guns are banned.

Banning guns not used in mass illegal activitt is stupid pandering. Shouldnt be done.

Hunting regulations are trash currently. Partially from mnr influence, and partially feom big gov. Its a looot lf bullshit, IE i will never hunt moose again. Sad, because its a major part of my upbringing.

Allowance for trout has gone down also. Im not sure how much pressure has come from lib gov but i know cons dont do itm

That's a funny line but anything other than a majority for JT is a loss as far as I'm concerned. He thought he had this thing in the bag which is why he called it in the first place. If he comes out with the same or less he should step down. But his ego would never let him do that.
Or the modeling data showed a steep downward trajectory and he knew it was now or never

I don't disagree with any of this. They were unprepared to answer that simple "Why?" question and it hurt them far worse than they anticipated. In my perfect world, Singh makes Trudeau's replacement by Freeland as a condition of his support in a confidence vote. Not gonna happen though.

Admittedly, that's a decently funny (if recycled) burn as long as you accept a false stereotype for the sake of a joke. I voted early this afternoon because I'm my own boss. You get that, right?
I voted 2 weeks ago because I read the small print.

Before early voting from the 10th to 14th we were able to vote at any elections canada office.

He's worse than Kenney.

Mostly because he's smart enough (more likely his handlers are) to hide what he does to help all of his developer friends.

Thats why I don't trust or like Fords at this point. They are all in with the mafia contract developers. There is a reason it takes 10 years plus to build anything in this city.

He's worse than Kenney.

Removing red tape and tax breaks are, sadly, Integral to development. Want housing? Those 2 things need to happen
Will we even know the outcome tonight?
We may have a blueprint, but we have about 1.2 million mail in ballots too. So no.

Back