Elections Canadian Election today

Do you have to think of the dumb shit you post, or does it come naturally?
It’s true man. Everywhere I turn on tv or on line, the only people that seem to be butt hurt are dudes. It’s comical. They called him a pretty boy when he first entered politics and he thumped some dude in a boxing match. They even went after his looks in the election campaigns. “But he has nice hair!” Dudes always talking about his socks and the way he sits. Just odd hatred.

It’s true man. Everywhere I turn on tv or on line, the only people that seem to be butt hurt are dudes. It’s comical. They called him a pretty boy when he first entered politics and he thumped some dude in a boxing match. They even went after his looks in the election campaigns. “But he has nice hair!” Dudes always talking about his socks and the way he sits. Just odd hatred.
So naturally then.

Well, wearing Ramadan socks to a Gay Pride parade is about as tone deaf as you can get.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canad...tends-toronto-pride-wearing-eid-mubarak-socks

Don't feed the troll who is so pathetic that he wants to be Queen B.

It’s funny how only dudes are mad at Trudeau. It’s quite comical. It almost seems like jealousy at this point. I guarantee if he was some fat dude, men wouldnt care as much.

I can name off hand numerous women in my cirxle or emoyment that hate the guy, strangely enough many of them are liberals, and some are lgbtq. Its not just men that hate him.

I can name off hand numerous women in my cirxle or emoyment that hate the guy, strangely enough many of them are liberals, and some are lgbtq. Its not just men that hate him.
Hey. I’m sure there are. I just never see or here it. I don’t know if we have stats like in the USA on the demographics of voting, but I’d like to see how women vote. I’m sure they lead more liberal, but who knows.

Hey. I’m sure there are. I just never see or here it. I don’t know if we have stats like in the USA on the demographics of voting, but I’d like to see how women vote. I’m sure they lead more liberal, but who knows.

Women in general have always tended to lean left, but this doesnt mean they like the leader, it may mean they like other aspects of the result of said change.
There are some components of society better ran by libs, and others by cons, or green, or ndp even, most voters are single issue voters and this is nearly as bad as one party for lifers. Its why the usa has a two party system magnified to the enth degree and why ours is nearly similar.
If we voted on actual issues, shit that trudeau has gotten away with wouldnt happen.

Women in general have always tended to lean left, but this doesnt mean they like the leader, it may mean they like other aspects of the result of said change.
There are some components of society better ran by libs, and others by cons, or green, or ndp even, most voters are single issue voters and this is nearly as bad as one party for lifers. Its why the usa has a two party system magnified to the enth degree and why ours is nearly similar.
If we voted on actual issues, shit that trudeau has gotten away with wouldnt happen.
reported for communism

Back