Elections Canadian Election today

Im not convinced that woumd change anything. Lib party as a whole has been disastrous since wynne.

I don't think it would change much either, I was thinking of it as more of a PR move.

Wynne wasn't great, but Doug is doing his best to try and outdo her in fuckups at a rapid pace, although he does so much in secret it doesn't always make the news.

I don't think it would change much either, I was thinking of it as more of a PR move.

Wynne wasn't great, but Doug is doing his best to try and outdo her in fuckups at a rapid pace, although he does so much in secret it doesn't always make the news.

I cant wait til he is out too.

I cant wait til he is out too.

Really curious how that election will go... next year? Damn.. feels like there are nonbstip elections. If JT gets another minority wellhave another one in 18 months...

I'm most interested to see our voter turn out numbers for this one.

Really curious how that election will go... next year? Damn.. feels like there are nonbstip elections. If JT gets another minority wellhave another one in 18 months...

I'm most interested to see our voter turn out numbers for this one.

I wouldnt vote tbh but i loathe JT so much currently especially calling on a 600 mil election ahead of schedule for no reason he needs to go away forever.

Doug has been a disaster. And I somewhat liked him at first.

You sound upset that you were made to look like a compete fool in record time. Maybe don't come into to every thread with some know it all chip on your shoulder that you have earned in the slightest, and you can avoid habitually making yourself look stupid.
I'm not surprised you're ignoring my reply to that post.

Here it is again,
"Note: Figures include the debt of governments, households and non-financial corporations at the end of 2020 Q3."

So, we're both right and you are still wrong.

It's funny they're worried about household debt while also saying right at the top of the same page, "Economy shrank most in post-war era as people hoarded money". How can Canadians be troubled by high debt and hoarded savings at the same time? I wonder. Is there anything in that article that takes into account the expected release of all that pent up demand when things return to close to business as usual? Why yes, it turns out there is.

And tell me, how much of that household debt do you suppose is in the form of inflated mortgages resulting from sharply rising home prices and how much of it is debt due to other large purchases like TVs and cars?

And hey, I wonder how you missed this part,

So yeah, keep on spreading the manure, something is bound to grow. Mean time, the meme thread is over there.
He's still wrong, I'm still unrefuted, and you're still contributing nothing.

I sound upset <45>
If you project any harder you won't need a screen.

Doug is not even scratching the surface of how shitty Wynne was. The gas plant cancellation, absolutely outrageous contracts for purchasing solar power at 500% of the market price long-term, green power overload in a brutal recession and so on and so on. She was better than Trudeau by-the-way though (yes I know she is provincial). Doug is a goof, but he hasn't touched liberal level incompetence.

Im not convinced that woumd change anything. Lib party as a whole has been disastrous since wynne.
You're mixing provincial and federal circumstances here and they're totally different.

Edit: just going by the post you quoted, but I see I may have misunderstood.

Last edited:
Go from a drama teacher to a journalist? That would be a slight improvement but wow, what the fuck is going on in Canadian politics? Why don't we want real leaders with qualifications?

Who would you recommend?

Wow look a thread about Canada. It would be a nice change of pace if all the Canadians actually posted some stuff in here instead of larping as Americans all day long

All that money wasted when it could've been put to good use and helping the lower class, that wont change because these politicians are terrified of the backlash of "more debt" like that really manners anyways.. it gets the simps talking tho.

Oh look, here come the reinforcements again. Didn't take as long to flash the batshit signal this time, hm?
Wut? It's election day. Of course the war room is going to be full of Canadians ready to discuss TruAnon and his failures.

Drama teacher has great hair though, which I can relate to. I'd never vote for someone who is bald.

Bald people.

<DisgustingHHH>

Wut? It's election day. Of course the war room is going to be full of Canadians ready to discuss TruAnon and his failures.

You're talking to the cripple in a wheelchair that shits themselves on an elevator to make everyone around them just as miserable.

Back