Canada vs. Australia

I'm from Toronto and I will easily say Australia. Better climate, food, happier people, more distinct cultural identity.

On a side note: Does somebody know how's Canada's immigration system working? I got an e-mail from some guy who want me to deposit like 1,200$ only to be able to enter the pool with candidates for a job.

Seems like a very risky idea. And I'm not even sure if they have some well-paid jobs.

On a side note: Does somebody know how's Canada's immigration system working? I got an e-mail from some guy who want me to deposit like 1,200$ only to be able to enter the pool with candidates for a job.

Seems like a very risky idea. And I'm not even sure if they have some well-paid jobs.
Report him to the ircc. Immigration consultants are not allowed to do that, and his license should be pulled.

4 years Bartending in Manhattan and I can tell you stereotypes are not created from thin air:

Canadians are truly polite, nice people. Bought many buybacks because they were a joy to serve. Canadian women loved NYers, and if you like pale skin and gorgeous faces...you are in luck.

French Canadian men are truly snobby dicks. My bar was near a hotel that had conventions and when the French Canadians came into town (mostly in health care industry) it was nothing but dickheads. The broads were fine.

Aussies: Great partiers, sometimes go overboard. A lot like Brits. One or two drinks, polite fun loving. 6-8 singing songs and making bff forever. Every single Aussie women I slept with preferred natural Bush. I was fine with it.

I have to go with Australia. I met a group of girls from Melbourne and a few were from Byron Bay. They were here on an exchange semester. It was Some of the best few months on my life. They kept coming back to see me and my coworkers, and actually gave each other turns for me to “walk” them back after my shift.

you can eat people in Canada after murdering them & still get a slap on the wrist right?

This is correct.

In Australia however, most creatures can kill your ass so it's kind to of a toss up.

They do have hotter females though so it's tough.

Back