Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Which Country do you prefer?

Jobs?
Security?
Houses?
Expenses?

you can eat people in Canada after murdering them & still get a slap on the wrist right?

Australia has a bunch of things that want to kill you. Canada has the French.
It's a toss up.

Give me a second while I Google the climate in Vancouver to decide whether this is settled on weather alone...
... ... ... ...
Australia on weather alone.

If you're from the UK Australia has sports you recognise where Canada just has American sports that everyone else in the world hates.
Doesn't Canada have a few different types of bear that would be very happy to kill you too?

If I had to chose one it'd be Australia just because of the climate, I think London is too cold now so I can't see me liking Canada.

And the Aussies drive on the correct side of the road.

Give me a second while I Google the climate in Vancouver to decide whether this is settled on weather alone...
... ... ... ...
Australia on weather alone.

You picked the wrong day to google the weather in Vancouver, we get MAYBE a hand full of snow days a year. The rain on the other hand...

If you're from the UK Australia has sports you recognise where Canada just has American sports that everyone else in the world hates.

Do people really think of hockey as an American sport?

Do people really think of hockey as an American sport?

Well you win the NHL and you're 'World Champions' and the N part doesn't refer to Canada or the rest of the world but of the big 4 in the US/Canada ice hockey and basketball are global(ish) unlike the other 2 but they're not at all big in the UK.

The 'Canadian' MLB/NBA teams are a bit odd, there are hardly any Canadians in them and the CFL is full of Americans but there are plenty of Canadians in the Canadian NHL teams.

Aussies may play their weird football but they do also play cricket, rugby union, rugby league and football (soccer).

Well you win the NHL and you're 'World Champions' and the N part doesn't refer to Canada or the rest of the world but of the big 4 in the US/Canada ice hockey and basketball are global(ish) unlike the other 2 but they're not at all big in the UK.

The 'Canadian' MLB/NBA teams are a bit odd, there are hardly any Canadians in them and the CFL is full of Americans but there are plenty of Canadians in the Canadian NHL teams.

Aussies may play their weird football but they do also play cricket, rugby union, rugby league and football (soccer).

I don't really hear the Stanley Cup champions called (or calling themselves) "world champions." Especially given that there are the Olympics, World Championships and now apparently the World Cup as well.

Hockey isn't Canada's national sport so doesn't matter.

I don't really hear the Stanley Cup champions called (or calling themselves) "world champions." Especially given that there are the Olympics, World Championships and now apparently the World Cup as well.

So it's the one (North) American sport that doesn't then?
Olympics and World Cups are surely for national teams.

Doesn't Canada have a few different types of bear that would be very happy to kill you too?

If I had to chose one it'd be Australia just because of the climate, I think London is too cold now so I can't see me liking Canada.

And the Aussies drive on the correct side of the road.
Canada has curling

Australia seems alright, but I like the winter. Plus, I live in Canada. Winter keeps the wannabes out. Alot of people can't live in -30 degree weather.

Australia seems alright, but I like the winter. Plus, I live in Canada. Winter keeps the wannabes out. Alot of people can't live in -30 degree weather.
this here is why austarlia wins.

Back