Canada removes Sir John A. Macdonald statue (Canada's founding father)

He should be taken off the bill. Think of how that would make you feel as a native, seeing his racist face every time you got given your cheque by the racists.

What was up with the Natives rejecting diversity, mass immigration and multiculturalism? So racist.

This plague came from America.

Lol bitch please.

You guys SJW harder than all of us except California.

It may be the first notable Canuck statue removed in this SJW fight, but you've been laying 10-8 rounds on the entire world for at least a decade.

Wow, that’s pretty crazy.

If you don’t at least appreciate your founding father(s) then how...I don’t even...

So the disease has spread north? Sorry Canada, really.

This plague came from America.

I don't know...Canadian Liberals have consistently "out-progressed" Americans for years now, and there isn't any study to show how this epidemic came to be.

So either a mildly annoying American bacteria from the fringe mutated into a Canadian antibiotic-resistant superbug once it infected politicians up north, or this terrible plague originated from Ottawa Liberals itself.

We've got a few offensive statues/plaques here as well.

file-20170825-28115-1du1qp5.jpg

...but so far the tendency is more to update, rather than remove them.

file-20170825-18734-8f5h3u.jpg

But it is ok for the Royal Family and Queen to be on currency because British imperialism did nothing wrong. By this standard, all European history should come down.

Bring it all down. Rednecks.

Elvis was a hero to most
But he never meant shit to me you see
Straight up racist that sucker was
Simple and plain
Mother fuck him and John Wayne
'Cause I'm Black and I'm proud
I'm ready and hyped plus I'm amped
Most of my heroes don't appear on no stamps
Sample a look back you look and find
Nothing but rednecks for four hundred years if you check

Hip Hop would be in a much better place if it had more lyricists like Chuck D.

No worries. Crazy Horse memorial will be completed by 2300 A.D.

You don't think Crazy Horse had offended anyone in his time? When it is complete it will be time to take it down.

Johnny Mac got banned again. smh

Old MacDonald Had A Farm
Old MACDONALD had a farm
E-I-E-I-O
And on his farm he had a cow
E-I-E-I-O
With a mooslim mooslim here
And a moo moo there
Here a moo, there a mooslim
Everywhere a moo mooslim
Old MacDonald had a farm
E-I-E-I-O

Old MACDONALD had a farm
E-I-E-I-O
And on his farm he had a pig
E-I-E-I-O
With a oink oink here
And a oink oink there
Here a oink, there a oink
Everywhere a oink oink
Old MacDonald had a farm
E-I-E-I-O

Is that his song?

He should be taken off the bill. Think of how that would make you feel as a native, seeing his racist face every time you got given your cheque by the racists.
<{you!}>
The clapping seals will never recover.

Old MacDonald Had A Farm
Old MACDONALD had a farm
E-I-E-I-O
And on his farm he had a cow
E-I-E-I-O
With a mooslim mooslim here
And a moo moo there
Here a moo, there a mooslim
Everywhere a moo mooslim
Old MacDonald had a farm
E-I-E-I-O

Old MACDONALD had a farm
E-I-E-I-O
And on his farm he had a pig
E-I-E-I-O
With a oink oink here
And a oink oink there
Here a oink, there a oink
Everywhere a oink oink
Old MacDonald had a farm
E-I-E-I-O

Is that his song?

Naw, for OG JMAC it's:

"You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best
I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left
These so called vacations will soon be my death
I'm so sick from the drink, I need home for a rest..."
-Spirit of the West

What was up with the Natives rejecting diversity, mass immigration and multiculturalism? So racist.
I know. Anyone is allowed to come and put their culture into our society. They can push it, have parades, change dress codes, and even be violent about it and we are supposed to give some leeway to violence because we don’t understand them. But we are to grovel and pay reparations to those whose culture we changed centuries ago. Added to that, none of us did any such thing, and the people we are apologizing to weren’t there, either.
My ancestors, at the time of colonization of America, were in Scotland. Really, I should be apologizing and paying taxes to repair the progeny of East Indians and some Africans, island people all over the world. Though, my ancestors were poor and came over here on a boat, I should be held to pay for what the people who owned everyone did to everyone, because progeny of poor white people owe progeny of poor people of colour, because the rich people at the time (who did typically what rich people of any colour have always done) were white! And rather than being sensible, we are moving backwards in a completely racist way, making rules for people based on their skin colour rather than accountability. And then, we’re gonna call this ‘Progressive’!

I've said this many of times. US of A please be mindfull of the craziness. Canada will try and out progress you just to say our virtue is bigger than yours

Virtue measuring contest? Amazing, what penile insufficiency syndrome has wrought!

Are you trying to make light of racism while saying something incredibly racist?

Trying to compare the two situations is ridiculous. They are nothing alike.
how is that?
British troops conquered America and did what they wanted with the non combatants because none of the natives could stop them.
Radical Muslims are doing what they want with non combatants because none of the natives WILL stop them.

how is that?
British troops conquered America and did what they wanted with the non combatants because none of the natives could stop them.
Radical Muslims are doing what they want with non combatants because none of the natives WILL stop them.

You are spewing stupidity.

I have yet to see any "radical Muslim invasion force" here. Where is it? Definitely not in any part of North America that I've seen.

Back