can you recall fighters crying after a big loss?

There have been plenty of guys getting teary-eyed and choked up after a win, but I don't ever recall seeing a fighter cry after a loss. I'm not at all trying to trash anybody or take cheap shots, but am curious....do you recall fighters crying after a loss?
Daniel Cormier after Jon Jones.

BJ Penn in his last fight's press conference after the fight, against Frankie Edgar. Was quite depressing to see, really...

Normally I'd agree with you, but after Tito Ortiz talked SO MUCH SHIT about Couture beofre they had their title fight, and then started crying after losing--that was just beyond pathetic. And he deserved ridicule for that.

There are certainly times when it's unbecoming of a fighter to cry. My point was that shedding tears over a loss is not automatically a sign of weakness, as many a poster would have you believe.

Coleman after Fedor beat him in PRIDE

Wasn't that his daughters? Maybe Coleman cried too, I don't remember. But if he did, it was definitely because of his daughters crying, and not so much because of the loss in itself.

Beltran after Lavar beat the shit out of him.
Slightly off-topic but I'm surprised that KO doesn't get brought up more often. That shit was absolutely brutal.

Cormier's sook was embarrassing. Had BJ's hilarious "C'mon....Man?" reaction after Andy Wang's full retard moment playing in my head on repeat

What a sad little bastard you are
Oh, you are sadly mistaken, Mr. Stump. I bounce between the tits of a world filled with the constant weepings of precious obsessive fanboys that keeps me smiling from ear to ear

Aldo when he lost to Conor
Silva after losing to Weidman
Both cried backstage with their team

Back