can you recall fighters crying after a big loss?

joe-stevenson-ufc-80-1.jpg

First one that came to mind.

Horror movie

Maldonado after his last fight couldn't even speak to give an interview to brazilian media.

I think it is pretty safe to say that Aldo cried after his loss in the locker room, judging from the way he moved and his posture.

Koichiro Kimura cried backstage after he lost to Rickson Gracie.

I seem to remember Cro Cop crying after his loss to Nog and/or Fedor.

i also believe anderson cried backstage after the chonan loss

Guida

he lost to bendo for the title elimanator even tho clay rightfully should have had the title shot anyway after he beat pettis

One of the earlier and probably first renowned (at that time) was Mark Kerr breaking down - whilst this was part of filming for "The Smashing Machine" and was the beginning of the end.

Kenny Florian after his loss to Aldo at the Post Fight Press Conference

Rony Jason was blubbering walking into the cage, fight hadn't even started???

No shame in shedding tears about failing to achieve something that meant a great deal to you. It's embarrassing that many people still tell themselves that crying is a clear sign of weakness.

To add one, Aoki cried after losing to Melendez:

[yt]

No shame in shedding tears about failing to achieve something that meant a great deal to you. It's embarrassing that many people still tell themselves that crying is a clear sign of weakness.

To add one, Aoki cried after losing to Melendez:

[yt]

Normally I'd agree with you, but after Tito Ortiz talked SO MUCH SHIT about Couture beofre they had their title fight, and then started crying after losing--that was just beyond pathetic. And he deserved ridicule for that.

Back