can you recall fighters crying after a big loss?

mommas homeboy

Women with dicks are women too!
Reaction score
There have been plenty of guys getting teary-eyed and choked up after a win, but I don't ever recall seeing a fighter cry after a loss. I'm not at all trying to trash anybody or take cheap shots, but am curious....do you recall fighters crying after a loss?

Really? I don't remember that at all.

are you serious?? ufc 66 he balled bigtime - not exactly sure if it ended up on the DVD but i remember it live, felt sorry for him. this is by far the worst one ive seen, Tito whimped abit after his loss to couture but nothing like was Forrest did.

joe-stevenson-ufc-80-1.jpg

First one that came to mind.

Coleman after fedor. Well I guess you couldn't tell if he was crying

When Cole Miller choked out Junie Browning. That ruined Junie's life.

pretty sure michael guymon cried after losing to a body triangle, he also cried when he got his first win in the UFC

Not MMA or UFC but the title reminded me of Oliver McCall crying during his fight against Lennox Lewis. I was one of the weirder events I saw in boxing.

Uncle Creepy v MM II. Dude was struggling to hold back the tears.

pretty sure michael guymon cried after losing to a body triangle, he also cried when he got his first win in the UFC

I think he tried to kill himself before that body triangle loss. He really needed that win, but he hasn't done anything to himself so I guess he's alright.

My addition: Bob Sapp

1020111_o.gif

bob-sapp-crying-468x357-300x228.jpg

Beltran after Lavar beat the shit out of him.

Back