Can you recall any UFC fights where the guys still hated each other after the fight?

Cerrone - Varner 2. Although the hate seemed to be mostly on one side.

Bisping vs Rivera. Bisping was a fucking proper douchebag that fight. Eyepokes spitting on his opponent lowblows etc. Sherdog gave him a pass tho ofc.

Perhaps because of Rivera's behaviour before the fight?

...im gone guess mark hunt not bffs with brock lesner...

brock-lesnar-mark-hunt-ufc-200.jpg

One literally just happened this week, Kevin Something vs Italian Guy

Dude that was not as low as a person could go, I actually thought it was the right move. They genuinely despised one another on the show (apparently -- I didn't watch that season) and as I recall that was Ronda's whole problem with her, that she was fake nice but would shit-talk behind your back. Meisha coming up to her for a handshake after seemed like it made Ronda have to participate in her fake act or keep it real and be like "no, we don't like each other, remember?"

You can't call someone a phony over and over and then go be a phony yourself. She knew people would think it was low but she had her reasons for doing it and I respect that.

But Meisha extended her hand in defeat. Only a real low life would not be gracious enough to not shake. You can still hate eachother. But when the vanquished publicly makes that gesture. You gotta shake, man. Otherwise you look like a serious asshole and get the backlash that she finally received when Holly whooped her. Ronda earned her hate 100%.

Just my opinion.

after he went on plenty of rants about him the ufc and peds. mark liked getting brock fine money for sure but still talking about things like that.

He's the Brendan Schaub of MMA.

Trigg/Hughes
Tito/Liddell
Rampage/Wand

Ronda was still a bitch after she beat Meisha the second time. What kind of asshole refuses to shake after winning? That’s as low as a person can go.

Ronda already knew Tate was a DNB who was gonna screw over Ol' Fishhooks in the future.

Ronda already knew Tate was a DNB who was gonna screw over Ol' Fishhooks in the future.

Ronda is now the definition of a DNB. Did you see that nice little video of her and Travis on their hobby farm? Ronda achieved a great deal, but she was no more than a one trick pony. I don’t hate her like some. I think she was crushed mentally when Holly’s foot hit her head. But she was never what the hype said she was. And then she went out of her way to be a bitch. I wish her the best, and hope she is happy on the farm, and with her future motherhood.

Ronda is now the definition of a DNB. Did you see that nice little video of her and Travis on their hobby farm? Ronda achieved a great deal, but she was no more than a one trick pony. I don’t hate her like some. I think she was crushed mentally when Holly’s foot hit her head. But she was never what the hype said she was. And then she went out of her way to be a bitch. I wish her the best, and hope she is happy on the farm, and with her future motherhood.

<YeahOKJen>

Bisping vs Rivera. Bisping was a fucking proper douchebag that fight. Eyepokes spitting on his opponent lowblows etc. Sherdog gave him a pass tho ofc.

You forgot the blatant illegal knee. It wasn't just that fight, mike always was a dirty fighter.

Sherdog’s #1 wmma white knight is calling someone a DNB when he has 7,952 shit posts and counting as of November 2017. Oh the irony.

Back