Can you please explain the eBay listings to me?

GHVA226

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am not sure I understand what benefits anyone would have from purchasing the gloves from the listings below. Am I missing something here?

- $480 shipped straight from Grant, but you can buy mine, which you will never know if they are really new for $520 firm????

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181221134299

- "THEY ARE PRICED HIGH YOU WILL NOT EVER FIND A PAIR LIKE THIS EVER AGAIN!" WTF is that supposed to mean?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181221140307

- "BILL BOXING CUSTOM 16 OZ TRAINING GLOVES, BRAND NEW FIRE RED/GOLD,SILVER FOIL" I have news for you, a bunch of these were made and THEY WERE NOT custom!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181221162669

Not sure eBay has any real deals these days!

For the Beaulieu one, I mean, that would cost $150 plus shipping from Bill. I don't think $120 is a poor offer on ebay. I just sold a custom pair for $120 with shipping, albeit this is in the UK where gear is more expensive than US.

The Grant prices are horrible though.

Last good deal I got on ebay was $50 for BNIB Adidas Tygun IIs, about a month ago. Best deal of 2013 off ebay was a new Cleto Reyes training headgear for $50. Still, it can take awhile for anything good to pop up at a bargain price, especially if its a well known brand name.

Come on Gus! These are true bargains! lol

Agreed with Mino regarding BB and in general too actually :)

There's still a few deals out there, not the ones you pointed out obviously lol. The guy who used to be mmaonestopshop is good I think he changed his name to Forzasports. For example he'll charge maybe $1-2 more for the item but give you free priority shipping that arrives in 2 days, so in the end it works out to be cheaper. Doctorknockout sells good stuff at fair prices.

I'll admit over all that eBay is now a lessee deal for the most part. However, those seller mentioned, if they have the product, you will get it cheaper and faster. I searched for the death adders on eBay first, no go.

Forzasports/mmaonestopshop is really good to deal with for international orders, too.

Those Grants are worth about 1/5 of that. But there are dumb people, I'm sure somebody will bite.

Bills gloves are like this, if you order one he'll make two. Which makes no sense because part of making a custom glove means wanting to have something one of a kind

Bills gloves are like this, if you order one he'll make two. Which makes no sense because part of making a custom glove means wanting to have something one of a kind

its not the case golden ,
when you order custom then its made custom...only one pair
but if someone else orders same color scheme again and again thats made again on demand...for instance your ordered color scheme black and golde has been ordered several times after that not only from usa but from the remotest possble places and every time we make them new according to hand size , padding , weight demands of the people getting them.....
but there are some first gen gloves sitting here in my store , at very discounted prices ... same is with bills ebay page , you can find some good bargains for first gen gloves and some pairs perfectly good but with some random stitching for discounted price...

lol I think the first one is more expensive ($100 bux more) because you don't need to wait three months or something like that...the price is still crazy though :eek:

btw, topboxer, I am glad you cleared that up. I didn't want to think someone else has a pair of my customs...

its not the case golden ,
when you order custom then its made custom...only one pair
but if someone else orders same color scheme again and again thats made again on demand...for instance your ordered color scheme black and golde has been ordered several times after that not only from usa but from the remotest possble places and every time we make them new according to hand size , padding , weight demands of the people getting them.....
but there are some first gen gloves sitting here in my store , at very discounted prices ... same is with bills ebay page , you can find some good bargains for first gen gloves and some pairs perfectly good but with some random stitching for discounted price...

Thank you for clearing this up, I'm happy to hear this. My black and Golds are still holding up good.

Yeah GB people may like a look and copy it. I didnt even know u had a set of black and golds.

damn so that makes me the 3rd?

Ah its okay, people remember mine the most! BWAHAHHAHA

I tried to get a statue of Dr. Doom for my brother that started out at $50.00. I kept getting out bid and when it got to $75+, I bailed and never went back. Ebay can go screw.

Back